89

Xie Ruan's heart suddenly rose, and he couldn't help tightening the hand holding Celtic. Celtic hugged him into his arms to comfort him.

"Don't worry, it's fine, right doctor?"

The doctor: "..."

The female doctor just wanted to kick over the plate of dog food.

"Doctor, will this affect the pregnancy experience? Is it too nutritious? Do I need to control my diet?"

Xie Ruan remembered that he had a cousin who ate too much during pregnancy, which caused the fetus to be too large and unable to give birth naturally. , and then dissected...

By the way, what is the Zerg birth like? He suddenly found that he had no idea about it.

The female doctor raised her head and looked at Xie Ruan speechlessly: "No, the worm's egg is very healthy. Although it's a bit big, it should be because it has too much energy, so it's not a bad thing." Moreover, the source of nutrition for this worm's egg is not diet

...

" Then, if it is too big, will it be difficult to live?"

Hearing Xie Ruan's words, both Celtic and Yi Nu cast strange glances.

"How come? The female insects will..."

"It won't matter, baby, didn't the doctor say that the eggs are healthy, and the other eggs must be malnourished," Celtic suddenly interrupted the doctor As he spoke, he whispered into the little guy's ear, "And our little baby has a good male father..."

Xie Ruan was a little embarrassed by Celtic's sudden intimate gesture, and then realized what was in his words After thinking about it, her face instantly turned red—

the source of nutrition for insect eggs is different from that of human fetuses! The source of nutrition for the eggs is, yes...

Celtic managed to divert Xie Ruan's attention. He was carried away by Celtic without even thinking about resisting when he was picked up by Celtic.

Yi Nu has been silent since she was interrupted, and she was relieved after watching them leave.

He expressed his understanding of the general's sudden change of subject, alas.

As for why the worm eggs developed larger than other worm eggs at the same time, after discussing with his colleagues, he looked at the inspection report carefully, and could only come to this conclusion—that is what the general said, maybe normal

nutrition Enough eggs should be this size, the other eggs are not about the same size because they are normal, but because they don't have a good male father...

After returning home.

Because the result of the inspection was all right, Xie Ruan was in a good mood after he solved the big problem on his mind, and he was going to give the mop to solve the big problem.

He opened the live broadcast account that he hadn't logged in for a long time. As expected, private messages in the background exploded, and an official message attracted his attention.

After clicking on it, I found that it was sent by his exclusive administrator Aqi.

It probably means that the platform feels that he has made too much contribution, and it is not enough to express the platform's gratitude to him just not sharing his income. It just so happens that his traffic has increased sharply recently, and the headquarters decided to operate his live broadcast room independently, so as to accommodate

such More traffic, and then set up a dedicated team service for him, and pay him a huge salary in turn...

Is there such a good thing? !