25

"...then you remember to get up and have breakfast, I'm leaving."

Celtic couldn't wake up the little guy who was lying in bed no matter what, he said he was sleepy when he called out, and his shoulder hurt when he touched it...

He stood beside the bed for a long time, silently watching the bed shrink into a small ball, with his back turned to his figure, and finally compromised.

"Yeah."

The footsteps gradually drifted away, and seemed to pause for a while, before the sound of closing the door sounded softly, and the room fell into silence.

After a long time, there was movement on the bed.

Xie Ruan turned over slowly, lay flat and looked at the ceiling, wondering what he was thinking.

Suddenly thought of something, he sat up and opened the star network to log in to the live broadcast account, and notified on the bulletin that there might not be time for the live broadcast recently, so fans should not wait.

After exiting the live broadcast platform, it is the main page of Xingwang. The first function that comes into view is query... After

staring at it for a while, I still turned off the light screen.

ah……! !

It's annoying!

Xie Ruan gave up and threw herself into the bed, flopping on her stomach for a while.

What is there to be afraid of! Wondering if it would be clearer to ask Kyle directly? !

...

suddenly sat up, then suddenly fell down.

Celtic was driven to work by him, where can I ask someone now? Let's talk about it after he gets off work...

Completely selectively forget what communication is.

Xie Ruan gave himself a slap in the heart, he is still not a man! Not decisive at all! !

So what he thought it was, so what if it wasn’t what he thought it was—well, he didn’t know what he wanted either...

Scratching his hair irritably, Xie Ruan got up to wash up, and after cleaning up, he wanted to get breakfast milk Drink, but found that there is no bedside, it should be taken away by Celtic. He walked all the way to the kitchen, and found that he didn't know where the milk he usually drank was put...

Is it in the kitchen?

Although Celtic held him in the kitchen to heat milk every morning, he was lying in bed at that time, and the whole process Close your eyes, and only open your eyes and walk by yourself when you arrive at school.

After being blinded for a while, he felt a burst of cold air rushing up from the soles of his feet. At this time, he realized that he was actually barefoot all the time—it can also be said that he didn’t have the consciousness of wearing shoes at all... The extreme cold period of winter is coming

, It was already very cold, especially for Xie Ruan, whose body was dragged down by half of human genes.

Zerg may feel like early autumn now, while Xie Ruan feels like early winter.

It's just that he is usually taken care of so well that he hasn't had the chance to experience the cold yet.

This was the first time that Xie Ruan went to a place other than the bedroom in pajamas, and after staying there for a while, she shivered from the cold.

He rubbed his arms, felt the thin fabric under his hands, and suddenly remembered that Celtic usually wrapped him up before hugging him out.

...Moreover, Celtic's body temperature is really much higher than his. Xie Ruan thought in a daze that he didn't pay attention at ordinary times, so it turned out that Celtic took