65

Xie Ruan wakes up and opens his eyes to a patch of beige/plump flesh.

My brain has not reacted yet, and my breathing is already a little short/short.

The memory of a few hours ago returned to his mind, and Xie Ruan's face gradually became hot.

He was about to leave, but was stopped by the female worm who woke up suddenly.

Suddenly felt something...

He, his farm tools were still left in the field!

Xie Ruan suddenly froze and didn't dare to move,

"Kyle...Kyle, me,"

"Baby, don't..."

How can the males in the breeding period be so quiet that they can stay still?

The Celtics didn't finish their sentence, Xie Ruan, who has no energy/energy to go/xie, has instinctively responded to the call of the country and started a new round of farming. The farm tools have been left in the fields that have been worked on a few hours ago, which is great It is convenient for him.

After a few hours of land reclamation in Futian Cave, it is much easier to plow, especially the fertile soil inside is soft and moist, making it more suitable for farming.

It saved Xie Ruan a lot of energy, and he was not so tired after working.

My little baby is so hardworking, how could Celtic be willing to let him be so tired alone, of course, he also fully cooperated and assisted.

The big hands supported the little guy's waist to lend him strength. Farm work such as plowing is the most tiring of the waist. If the labor time is too long, the delicate little guy will not be able to bear it.

Sure enough, although labor is beautiful, how could the pampered Xie Ruan not be tired? He only responded to a national call a few hours ago, and he only rested for less than an hour. Because the location of the farm tools is so convenient, he couldn’t hold back the pain. A heart that loves labor...

But the seeds have not been planted and he has no way to end this labor. My parents taught us since childhood that we must have a beginning and an end in doing things, so we must persist no matter how tired we are.

"Woo... Kyle, the farm work is so tiring, please help me..."

The more anxious he became, the more he couldn't complete the last step of farming. The little farmer cried out of pain, and instinctively acted like a baby to the omnipotent lover in his heart.

Celtic supported the little guy and happily took over the next job.

After swapping the working positions of the two, Celtic lowered his head and kissed the little guy's sweaty little face with pity.

After finding a working posture that makes you most comfortable, first carefully and tentatively put the little guy's working tools into the soil slowly, and then start the unskilled farming operation.

The unfamiliar movements gradually became smoother, Celtic gradually mastered the rhythm of farming, and found the joy of working in the fields by himself.

After getting familiar with the process, Celtic, who felt the joy of working in person for the first time, was inevitably a little immersed/invaded.

Sure enough, labor makes people happy, and labor is the most glorious. The country is right. Please respond positively in the future National call.

With the strong physical ability of female insects, it is inevitable that when using agricultural tools during labor, the movements will be more intense, and the speed will of course be faster.