68

Xie Ruan hasn't woken up so early for a long time since she didn't have to go to school during the extreme cold period.

But he still got up and woke up by himself, and Kyle was still sleeping next to him!

"Kyle~ wake up~"

Xie Ruan leaned on Kyle and pressed on his chest.

In the end, he yelled several times without waking him up, so Xie Ruan moved closer to that handsome face and kept kissing everywhere, kissing the female's beautiful golden eyelashes, and kissing his sexy thin lips.

Xie Ruan, who was making a fuss, didn't notice the corners of her thin lips secretly curling up a little.

Finally, Xie Ruan angrily bit the female's tall nose!

"Kyle, wake up...ah!?"

Before he could finish speaking, Xie Ruan was crushed by some bug after a sudden whirlwind.

"Good day, baby, why did you wake up so early?"

Kelt pierced the little guy with his chin and nose, making him laugh out loud.

Xie Ruan was so disturbed that she had nowhere to hide, so she could only cover the female's face with her hand and pushed hard,

"Ask the question knowingly, uh..."

"Honey, it's still early, let's do something else..."

Keeltra Put the little guy's hand on the field below, let him feel the state of the field...

the field that has been watered and fertilized, the soil is soft and moist just right, just waiting for its little farmers to go to the field to plow and sow/ Planted~

So, Xie Ruan, a hard-working little farmer, couldn't hold back the heart that was called by the country, and immediately/raised/lifted his farm tools and went to work in the field happily......... When

Xie

Ruan finished the farm work, he was picked up by Celtic After waiting to wash off the mud and dirt, it was already noon.

"I'm hungry..."

Xie Ruanwo was weak in Kyle's arms. She didn't eat anything early in the morning but consumed a lot of energy, and she was already a little wilted.

"Thank you baby, it's my fault, I should let you have breakfast first."

Celtic kissed his little baby apologetically. He didn't expect to be so excited this morning, and the little guy cooperated enthusiastically, so he was a little addicted to it and indulged for a while.

He could remember to feed the little guy on time during the breeding period before, maybe because he had to register today, and his mood was inevitably a little high.

"I'll fry your favorite lamb chops for you, okay?" "

But, will it be too late?"

Xie Ruan was a little worried. He heard that the registration point got off work very early.

Within five days after the male has passed the breeding period, he must register with the Male Protection Association, retest the level, and give a title to the female who helped him through the breeding period.

Today is the last day,

why should it be delayed until the last day, cough, because the two who have just passed the reproductive period are reluctant to part for a second, they are endlessly sticky, how can I go to other things immediately when I have time, so Unanimously decided to wait a few days before going.