52

Fortunately, Xifa is a normal female, and he only thinks that Xie Ruan is sick and uncomfortable.

No matter how much Celtic coaxed him, he couldn't coax Xie Ruan's eyes away.

I was a little at a loss for a while, the little guy has never been so difficult to coax. In the past, as long as he explained in a soft voice, the little guy can understand, especially easy to coax, but now he can't say anything.

He didn't speak again, just closed his eyes and cried, the hearts of the two females present were aching.

Doctor Xifa is getting old, looking at Xie Ruan is like seeing his own male son, this little male is not like other males, he is not noisy when he cries, so he is especially affectionate, and he repeatedly asks what is

it What happened, after listening to Celtic's description, Xifa only felt that he had never been so speechless.

"Admiral, don't worry too much, this is a normal phenomenon."

The male worms will have abnormalities for a period of time before the reproductive period arrives. They are special sticky worms, close guardian worms that cannot be separated for a moment, and are restless when they are not seen. , It will also be accompanied by symptoms of sleepiness and insomnia from time to time, which is the male body is preparing for the arrival of the breeding season.

"You have to let him sleep. After enough sleep, he will wake up for a period of time. During this time, he must replenish a lot of energy as soon as possible. Your Excellency can't eat meat steak. You have to let him drink more larvae milk." Xi

Fa Reminder, normal males usually only need to drink two bottles of milk a day, meat steaks are optional, just double the amount during the special period before the breeding season.

People like Xie Ruan have to drink 4 times his usual amount!

Xie Ruan, who was so sleepy that he couldn't hold back his tears, opened his eyes. He usually eats three times a day, four times, that is...

12 bottles! ! !

Xie Ruan, who had figured it out clearly, was so frightened that she shed tears.

Celtic was also a little dumbfounded when he heard what Xifa said, but it was not because of the 12 bottles, but because of the "abnormal" that Xifa said.

No wonder no one noticed that Xie Ruan was abnormal.

Because these "abnormalities" are his daily life.

Celtic recalled all the details of yesterday.

At the beginning, he found that Xie Ruan's clinginess had intensified, but he attributed it to his well-raised...

Later, the designer with a weird face who hesitated to speak, the meeting A military female showing off.

Due to various factors, Celtic missed many opportunities to discover the truth.

Celtic's male father and female father left early, and although his female father was the only female married by the male father, the guardian insect of the male father was not his female father. Now, he wouldn't know this either.

Not to mention this little dog who also has no male and female father, Celtic pinched the little dog's face helplessly.

"It's best not to go out recently, stay at home and observe the law of sobriety."

The male is actually very dangerous at this time, you must keep an eye on it, because you don't know when he will suddenly become sleepy, and many males will be so sleepy that they will fall down immediately. Just sleep on the ground, if no one is watching at this time, you will fall and hurt yourself.