61

Celtic's complexion changed suddenly, and he stuffed the wine glass into the arms of a bug next to him, and followed De Lan regardless of whether he could catch it or not.

The other worms reacted quickly, and followed behind Celtic, running almost all the way.

They arrived at the destination very quickly, the target was too obvious, a certain place was surrounded by water, and the onlookers were very excited, applauding and booing, their bodies were too noisy, and they couldn't know the situation inside for a while.

Some winking bugs had already taken a step ahead of Celtic, and went up to push the swarm to open the way. The disturbed bugs looked angry at first, but turned their heads to see that the "disaster" that caused this bustle was walking with a terrifying expression come.

Celtic passed through the actively avoiding insect swarm, and as his footsteps got deeper, the familiar voice gradually became clearer. The crying mixed with cursing was extremely ear-piercing... ————

The

time went back to a few minutes ago.

When Xie Ruan rushed straight up, the surrounding females did not dare to look at them, but the eyes of the males shone brightly, and the little friends all raised their hearts, ready to immediately support if something went wrong.

Orlando smiled contemptuously at Xie Ruan who was attacking him, and turned sideways confidently...

the sound of a heavy punch hitting the flesh sounded.

Orlando, who was lying on the ground, covered the face that was punched again, with a dazed expression, not understanding why he was beaten again.

There was silence for a second, followed by exclamations and loud ridicules.

"Orlando, you are too embarrassing, can you do it?!"

"That's right, even a cutie can beat you up!"

...

Everyone in the circle usually looks up and down, if Orlando can't get Xie Ruan this time If he is defeated, then he will be reduced to at least a hundred years of laughter.

The harsh ridicule made Orlando furious, he immediately got up and rushed towards Xie Ruan, regardless of the wound on his face.

The pampered Orlando fought in a disorderly manner, and in Xie Ruan's eyes, it was really full of flaws.

In the eyes of Xie Ruan, who had undergone long-term evasion training, his attack speed was ten times slower.

Xie Ruan easily dodged the attack and kicked Orlando's unprotected abdomen.

Kicked Orlando to the ground with a kick of 100% strength, and couldn't get up for a long time.

In just a few short rounds, the tall Orlando was completely defeated by the "delicate" little male. The

eyes of the females showed a strange light in disbelief, and

most of the males were also impressed by Xie Ruan's beautiful skills.

For the Zerg that retains the wildness in their genes, whether it is female or male, the "delicate" appearance is the mainstream of their aesthetics, but the "strong" strength is more appreciated by them.

Now Xie Ruan, who has both "beauty" and "strength" at the same time, can make the most arrogant males feel good. I only think that the little male of the Celtic general's family is really a treasure. No wonder Celtic Hidden so tightly.

"If you publicly apologize to Kyle and me, I'll let you go."

Xie Ruan said to Orlando, who was clutching his abdominal contracture, and wiped the tears on his face.