97

The beautiful muscles suddenly twisted and changed, and there was a sound of friction and deformation of the bones. The honey-colored smooth skin was gradually replaced by shell-like things, and the original perfect body quickly deformed and swelled... The forgotten memories of that day suddenly came

back up.

Celtic became an enhanced version of those two "monsters" that day!

The larger and more terrifying figure made Xie Ruan subconsciously take half a step back. Perhaps his movement startled it. The two golden tentacles on the head with the terrifying mouthparts trembled a few times, and then turned to him.

Xie Ruan's heart couldn't help speeding up due to the magnifying ferociousness in his sight, and he backed away repeatedly on conditioned reflex.

The approaching head stopped immediately, and the two golden tentacles wobbled a few times helplessly, then the big head shrank back, and the huge body moved in the nest, trying to hide itself aggrieved, but to no avail.

The nest is tailor-made, and it is only a little bigger than it. Where can it hide?

Xie Ruan suddenly came back to his senses, how could he do this, the subconscious reaction just now must have hurt Kyle, and he clearly said that he would not be afraid... Woohoo, he, he just needs a little time to adapt!

He plucked up the courage to look at the huge creature again, and kept telling himself in his heart, this is his wife, this is his wife, this is his wife... Maybe the

filter is working, let's look at this horrible look again It also became pleasing to the eye,

you can see the graceful and smooth body, the carapace with metallic luster, and the slender and sharp insect claws, the insect wings converged on the back and it is hard to see what it looks like, but the golden veins are like that The noble beauty! !

The mouthparts are full of domineering, he can easily swallow a mouthful, Xie Ruan swallowed, his wife is too powerful!

Even the two golden tentacles on the head are so cute!

Xie Ruan's glance caused the two tentacles to move, and then hid with difficulty along with the head.

Xie Ruan's heart tightened, and he hurried to the entrance of the lair and climbed up. The entrance was a bit high, at least two or three meters high. Xie Ruan couldn't climb halfway through the climb, because he had nowhere to stay, and he was stuck in midair, with his head just right Lie on the edge.

"Wife, wife, help..."

In the next second, the collar was hooked, and it flew into the air, and then was placed firmly in the nest.

Xie Ruan pounced on the forelimb of the insect claw that was retracting: "My wife, I'm sorry, I, I just didn't get used to it just now!" The

insect claw is sharp, afraid of hurting Xie Ruan, it can only stop carefully and let him hold.

Xie Ruan climbed up along the insect's claws until the insect's back was close to the head. He lay down and squeezed tightly. The prototype of Kyle was as tall as two of him when lying on his stomach. His legs were a little weak: "Wife, you should It’s so beautiful, even the insect shape is so handsome, really, your tentacles are also very cute, can I touch them?”

While talking, he touched the smooth and hard surface of the shell, but he didn’t think it was enough, so he wanted to kiss a few more.

The huge worm body moved slightly, which startled Xie Ruan. It was so smooth that he almost lay on his stomach. Being so frightened, he unconsciously lost his temper. The little fear of Celtic worms in his heart and rusty are thrown away.