101

On this day, Emperor Star's highest scientific research institute welcomed a rare visitor.

"Marshal, what are your orders?"

The dean rushed out to greet him.

Celtic's all here because the little ones in the family are clamoring for some "holographic game."

Xie Ruan, who had just finished training at that time, suddenly asked: "Why don't we have holographic games?"

It is clear that the technology in the training project is holographic technology, so why didn't this technology be applied to games?

Such a high-tech world has no holographic games, no virtual second world?

This is really unscientific.

In order to satisfy the wish of the sweetheart, Celtic personally came to the scientific research institute to place an order for customized development projects in this area.

Theoretically speaking, this is quite simple, because the holographic technology is very mature, why this technology has been only used in military exercises and training is because the Zerg is such a race.

There is no entertainment cell at all, and this holographic technology is a Zerg patented technology. If the Zerg has not applied it to the entertainment industry, then other races can't do anything about it.

The dean happily took over this development project, it is simple and can get a large amount of scientific research expenses, it is not too happy.

When sending Celtic out the door, the dean suddenly looked at him hesitantly.

"Say."

"It's like this. We have a new research recently, and it's already in the beginning, but..." It's

just that the empire is not interested, so it doesn't continue to allocate funds, but he can be sure that this is really a great research!

Celtic originally wanted to refuse, but after listening to the dean's description, he expressed in the dean's ecstatic expression that he would let the empire fully support this research.

This project studies the existence of multiverses and the feasibility of traversal.

They have already proved the existence of the multiverse, and the only thing left is how to break through the barriers of the universe and achieve the goal of shuttle!

It's a pity that the empire said that the one-third of an acre of its own universe has not yet been ruled, so where is the time to explore a new universe?

This project is useful, but it is not necessary at this stage, and the burning of funds is too much, so the empire refuses to allocate funds.

The dean only tentatively mentioned it to the marshal, but he never expected to be recognized!

Celtic suddenly remembered the secret that the little guy told him.

"Wife! What you said is true?!"

"Well, maybe it won't take long to succeed."

Xie Ruan's excitement lasted for a whole month before slowly subsiding.

He told Celt about his origins not long after the baby broke its shell. Celt naturally believed him and took his words to heart, so he restarted the project that was almost left idle by the empire. project.

When the holographic world and holographic games are sweeping across the stars, the multiverse research has finally completed the goal of the whole stage.