Chapter 4

Wang Yibo CEO of Wang Holdings is sitting behind his desk in his very posh office suite.

Is this very important man looking at the current state of the holdings of his company? No, he is cyberstalking his husband's social media accounts looking at last night's event photos and videos

 Yibo smiles as he looks at all the photos of Zhan that man looks absolutely stunning in black and red, it is perfection with his milky skin and jet-black hair. 

Come to me my beautiful husband, come into my arms and let me keep you safe and happy for the rest of our lives.

The gallery photos are breathtaking, and his art collection this time is fantastic. Zhan has always been incredible, but this is on another level and Yibo can't get enough of the images. 

He has been scrolling for an hour, reading the comments, and all the commenters have been blown away by Zhan's talent, beauty, and poise. 

Yibo feels his chest puffing out with pride for the accomplishments his husband has been able to garner over the years.

A knock at Yibo's office door brings him out of his social media daze. "Come in"

In walks a woman with long legs, a long lean body and a bit of a bad attitude. She smirks at Yibo as the walks into the room looking like she just stepped off a runway, come to think of it she probably did.

 She smirks at Yibo as the walks into the room looking like she just stepped off a runway, come to think of it she probably did

Sun Anke

"Hello sweets, I just flew in from Milan, M.K. just finished his new fashion show there and I got to be the finale, of course!" Sun Anke says flipping her hair and giving an overly dramatic pose.

Yibo grins and rolls his eyes at his best friend's antics "Mianmian I'm glad to see you back." Yibo walks around his desk and hugs her.

Anke clicks her tongue "Why do you still call me that huh? It's been ages since we grew up can't you just call me by my name?"

Yibo chuckles "Nope, force of habit that I refuse to unlearn, besides it gets under your skin. Who else can tease you if not your bestie eh?" He says as he raises his arms out to his sides and grins.