Chapter 31

Yibo makes a plate for Zhan with the best pieces and gives it to him. "Thank you wo de shizi, this looks really good." 

He picks up his chopsticks and takes a bite of the pork and vegetable dumpling and moans. "This is so good, I want some of the cold noodles too tianxin (sweetheart)."

Yibo grins and serves his bunny some noodles. "My tuzi was hungry."

Zhan nods still eating, the cold noodles are delicious, spicy with crisp cucumber, carrot, cabbage and bamboo shoots, and tangy from the black vinegar, it's perfect. "I want this again, it's so good." He manages to say between bites.

Yibo chuckles at how cute his husband is "You can have this anytime you want my love, I'm bringing in a chef so anytime you want something you can just let the chef know." 

"Slow down baobei there is plenty, you are going to choke." His look of concern focused on his mate.

Zhan nods and sits his plate down and sips his tea "I can't help it, it's delicious. I must have been hungrier than I thought or you just wore me out making me starving." He giggles.

Yibo kisses him and smirks "Then I did my job well to please my husband."

Zhan just nods enthusiastically as he takes another bite of the noodles, by the time they finish eating Zhan is half asleep, his head drooping to his chest only to snap up and then droop again. 

Yibo takes pity on his poor bunny, he goes and turns the covers down and heads back to pick him up and place him in bed. 

He joins him, pulling him in tight against his chest and they slowly drift off to sleep dragged down by the day's events. 

Zhan wakes several times in the night whimpering and Yibo surrounds him with his pheromone-rich scent, calming him instantly.

The next morning they wake up and get ready for the day, they sit at the table and enjoy their breakfast.

Yibo watches his mate for a bit "Baobei, I want you to call the psychologist today and make an appointment ok?"

Zhan crinkles his brow but nods "Alright, what's her name?"

Yibo's shoulders drop slightly in relief "Her name is Dr. Shi, I've told her some of our situation but nothing from yesterday. I think it will be good for you to start as soon as possible."

Zhan looks a Yibo "Can I ask why you want me to start now?"

Yibo nods and wipes his mouth with a napkin "You had several nightmares last night, I woke multiple times to calm you." 

"It's affecting your sleep and I want you to be able to rest and heal as much as possible baobei." He pets his husband's cheek softly.

Zhan's head drops "I'm sorry I kept waking you, tianxin."

Yibo brushes his fingers through Zhan's silky hair "Tuzi, you can keep me up all night every night and I wouldn't care but you and our little one need the rest." 

"Baobei you are bringing a life that we created into the world, you are growing another person and that takes a lot of energy. The more rested, happy and calm you are the better it is for both of you." Yibo speaks freely to Zhan knowing that the staff is busy elsewhere. 

His instructions have always been be to left alone once breakfast has been served in case he has a confidential conversation in regards to his company.

He shares Dr. Shi's contact information with his mate "Give her a call, she's expecting to hear from you soon anyway." 

"I have a few errands to run this morning before the family dinner tonight, I won't be gone very long, do you want anything while I'm out?" he tilts his head.