Chapter 32

Yibo walks in and sees his husband playing with the baby and his eyes soften with love as he watches his husband knowing how wonderful he will be with their own baby. 

Not wanting to interrupt, he leans against the door frame and watches the love of his life, he's so beautiful and gentle, and our baby is so lucky to have a daddy like him. I'm so lucky to have a mate who's now giving me everything I've ever wanted and craved.

Yibo watches a little longer, the baby drifts off to sleep and Zhan looks at him in amazement, which makes Yibo smile wide.

He lets his presence be known "Hello baobei what do you have there?"

Zhan giggles "Our nephew wo de shizi, isn't he adorable?"

Yibo walks closer and peers at the sleeping baby "Yes he's beautiful just like his uncle." Yibo kisses Zhan on the head and then looks at Lulu.

He smiles "Hello Lujie, I'm glad you could come keep Zhan company."

She smiles wide at her brother-in-law "I'm so happy for you two." Unable to contain herself she stands and hugs him.

Yibo chuckles "So he's told you I'm guessing?"

She nods excitedly "Yes! Jin Ling will have a little cousin to grow up with, I was overjoyed at the news. If you are alright with it Zhan has asked me to accompany him through the pregnancy, to be his nesting confidant. I can answer questions or just help out in general as well as help keep him stable and calm."

Yibo nods "That's great, I'm glad he will have you here when he needs you, I will give you the contact information for our security team and drivers that way when you want to come you can just contact them directly."

She jumps up and down clapping "That's perfect, he is in good hands with me Bo di, thank you!"

Yibo turns and looks at Zhan "I have something for you baobei."

Zhan looks up from the baby on his lap "What is it?"

Yibo grins "Give Jin Ling to Lujie and I'll give it to you."

Lulu walks over and takes the sleeping baby from her didi, sits down and smiles as she watches her brothers.

Yibo walks over to the entryway and brings in a large bag and a small bag. He hands the small bag to him first.

Zhan takes the bag opens it and shoves his nose into it, sniffs, and moans "Oh that smells heavenly!" he takes the to-go box out and opens it.

Zhan takes the bag opens it and shoves his nose into it, sniffs, and moans "Oh that smells heavenly!"  he takes the to-go box out and opens it

With big eyes he takes one of the sweet rolls and takes a bite moaning louder, Yibo and Lulu both laugh at his reaction to the dessert.

Lulu still laughing says "Wait until the weird cravings hit, apparently we crave very weird things when we are pregnant, just runs in the family."

Zhan just smiles and shoves the rest of the roll in his mouth chewing happily.

Yibo chuckles at his husband "So do you want the other prize or is this good enough?"