Chapter 19

They spent the rest of the afternoon just getting to know each other, talking about their lives, childhoods, school days, where they grew up, everything. 

Around six Yibo went to grab them something to eat from the canteen, they talked while they eat, feeding each other morsels and enjoying each other. 

Six forty-five Hai comes in with Zhuocheng Zhan's younger brother.

Zhan smiles happy to see his brother "Cheng di I'm glad you made it in for the wedding."

Cheng rolls his eyes "I came to make sure you didn't die you idiot, how could you let yourself get shot huh?" He walks to the bed and hugs Zhan carefully.

Yibo is looking at Cheng with irritation but says nothing, for now. He wants to verify the dynamics of their sibling relationship before he speaks.

Zhan laughs hugging him back "Huh good thing you weren't there or I would have used you as my personal meat shield Daggi."

Cheng huffs "Don't call me that!" He pulls his fist back like he's going to hit him.

Yibo tenses and Zhan gives him clenched bunny teeth warning then pops his head back "Do it I dare you Daggi, I'll bury you once I'm healed."

Cheng scoff "You? You're a weak little bean pole, I'll bury my foot up your ass."

Hai is grinning at their antics and Yibo's not sure if he wants to pound Cheng into the linoleum or just let them keep going at it, it looks like if no one interferes they would just keep going.

Finally having had enough Yibo stands up "Zhan I need to leave for a bit, since Cheng and Hai are here, I'll leave you in their company. I should be back in a few hours ok?"

Zhan smiles and nods "Ok wo de shizi, I'll see you when you get back. Oh, will you bring me some three plus two's please?"

Yibo grins "Yes." He leans down and kisses his lips several times saying against his lips "I'll be back soon, be a good boy." He stands up and nods at Cheng.

"Brother, can I see you outside for a minute?"

Hai nods and follows him out into the hallway "What's up?"

Yibo looked stern "You have that letter on you?"

Hai sighs nods and takes it out of his inner coat pocket and hands it to Yibo. Yibo takes a deep breath opens the letter and his face changes to rage. He hands it back to Hai to read.

My Beautiful Zhan,

You look so ethereal tonight a true beauty of the world. To see you standing there in all of your dazzling glory displaying your indescribable charms was absolutely breathtaking. 

I am quite displeased at your lack of courtesy for my feeling however my love, showing up with that pup! 

Then you allowed him to be so arrogant as to try and lay claim to you! 

YOU ARE MINE, NOT HIS, and then you had the audacity to go and put on that disgusting display of affection, letting him take your first kiss, which should have been mine! 

No one is allowed to penetrate you in any way other than me. 

I'm afraid my beautiful Zhan that you will have to be punished severely for your indiscretion and complete disregard for my feelings. 

He gave you a sweet penetration so now I must give you a painful one. 

Your actions can have dire consequences, this will be just a little love tap the next reminder will be deliciously and infinitely more painful.