Chapter 30

**EXPLICIT CONTENT** MATURE READERS ONLY

Zhan leans into Yibo for support and strength and then sighs grabbing his phone again "Hey Yu Bin, I need you to take over dealing with the gallery for a while, coordinate with your sister on what needs to be done and I will keep in contact via phone. I need to sort some things out before I can get back into the swing of things."

Yu Bin nods "Hi laoban, I understand, I was hoping you would ask, I know you need to work on yourself right now and I can handle what's going on here." 

"The rest of the staff is fine just a bit of smoke inhalation like Zi Jie so take your time we can handle any sales that come through and she can contact you with any questions." 

"We are family laoban and we support our family, get well and take care of yourself and I will call you soon."

Zhan nods "Thanks Yu Bin and thank the rest of the staff for me as well. Bye"

Yibo grabs Zhan's hand "It is alright baobei we will get through this I promise, go ahead and call your family so they can head this way." 

"I will have the car pick everyone up as they come in, we can put them in your penthouse again, and Cheng can stay with Ge." Zhan nods and leans in to kiss his husband who is being so wonderful to him.

Zhan calls all of his family and lets them know that he has some things he needs to discuss with them and everyone agrees to come. 

His sister and her family will be in today and his parents will be in tomorrow. Yibo calls Hai to let him know the family is coming in and asks him to move Cheng in with him while they are here.

Yibo turns to Zhan "Baobei why don't you lay down for a bit huh? It's been a long day, I can get Mrs. Wu to make you a snack and we can sleep for a while, what do you say?"

Zhan bobs his head "Yes I'm exhausted, I feel rung out, can Mrs. Wu just fix an early dinner, something light? I just want to sleep wo de shizi."

Yibo kisses him sweetly and hugs him "Yes baobei, whatever you want. I'll talk to her and see what she can come up with, do you want to head up to our room?"

Zhan looks at his mate "Will you carry me? I don't think I even have the energy to walk, everything is catching up to me."

Yibo gives him a smile "I will absolutely carry you." He says as he puts one arm under Zhan's knees and the other around his back and sweeps him off the couch.

Zhan giggles and wraps his arms around his husband's neck laying his head on his chest. 

He smiles to himself We are having a baby! I never thought I could be this happy, Thank you, my gorgeous mate! 

They make it to the bedroom and Yibo lays Zhan on the bed, he leans in and kisses him lightly.

"I'll be right back baobei, let me go speak to Mrs. Wu and the security guards about getting your family. I'll be right back ok?" He takes a blanket and tucks it around his mate.

Zhan nods slowly blinking and snuggles into the covers, Yibo smiles at the adorableness of his husband and kisses him on the head before leaving him to rest. 

He walks to the kitchen and spots his house manager working on some paperwork for the household.

Yibo verifying that they are currently alone walks over to her. "Mrs. Wu I need to speak with you about a few things alright?"

She looks up from her expense account ledger and smiles "Yes young master Yibo, of course, what can I do for you."

Yibo sits down across from here where he can keep an eye on the entryway at each end of the kitchen, he doesn't want the information he's about to tell her to get out as of yet.