Chapter 40

Zhan's pregnancy has progressed well, with no real issues and his due date is in the next three weeks, The twin's room is done, their closet is stocked, and Yibo is turning him into a basket case.

He won't let Zhan walk down the stairs he carries him, he won't let him touch anything that might be dangerous, and he has to eat with a spoon for god sake

Secretly Zhan loves it but has to fuss at his husband because he can.

Zhan calls Yibo to take him downstairs, his belly is quite large and he can't see his feet so he can't really see the stairs either. "Shizi, I want to walk around in the courtyard, It looks like it's going to snow and I want to see it."

Yibo looks at his mate "It's cold out you can sit by the glass doors and see it from there." He picks him up and walks down the stairs with him.

Zhan scowls just because he can "I want to walk around, I want some fresh air, come on please love."

Yibo sighs "Fine but you will bundle up before going outside."

Zhan claps "Ok I can do that" he grabs his coat and hat and goes to the door but Yibo stops him.

"Oh no you don't, you are not going out like that." He crosses his arms over his chest with a glower.

Zhan looks down at himself and asks "Like what?" confused by his husband's remark.

Yibo walks over to the coat closet and comes back, he adds a scarf around Zhan's neck, puts gloves on his hands, puts warm boots on his feet and zips up his coat as much as he can (which isn't much).

Seeing that the coat won't close he growls. "You stay right here, I'll be right back." He gives his mate a stern look.

Zhan sighs and rolls his eyes when Yibo turns and heads back up the stairs Zhan grins happily.

He sees Yibo coming and scowls again, Yibo takes his scarf, gloves and coat off and adds three sweaters then puts Zhan's coat back on, adds the gloves and scarf again and nods in satisfaction. 

Zhan purses his lips at his husband and tries to put his arms down but can't, he has too many layers on.

Yibo gives him a smirk "If you want to go out in the cold this is the only way."