Chapter 25

**EXPLICIT CONTENT** MATURE READERS ONLY

This mansion is gorgeous, Zhan is very happy with the interior design and layout of each room. 

They go into a side room that is like a small bathhouse area for changing and showering, they change into swim trunks and walk into the pool. 

The water feels amazing, it's cool but not cold, just a little cooler than bath water. 

Yibo having memorized all of the exercises, he has Zhan test each one in the pool, they work for about thirty minutes slowly until Zhan's face starts to show signs of pain

"I'm proud of you baobei you're doing great, you were able to do more exercises than the sheet said you would be able to. Come here and let me reward you." Yibo grins seductively.

Zhan smiles and goes willingly into Yibo's arms, they are in water just below their shoulders so it's easier for Zhan to wrap both arms around his mate's shoulders, he wraps his long legs around his waist. 

Finally able to hold his mate in both arms Zhan buries his face into the crook of Yibo's neck and breathes his scent in deeply. 

Something in his chest loosens that he hadn't even realized was tight, he relaxes into his mate's embrace, lifts his head and slants his mouth over Yibo's. 

He slowly explores with his tongue, melting further into his lover's arms, dueling his tongue with his mates. 

Yibo groans as Zhan kisses him, Heaven, this is pure heaven. Yibo can't help but deepen the kiss and Zhan willingly submits to his tender aggression. 

They are both hard and Yibo begins to grind his hips into Zhan's open legs, causing a delicious friction as their cocks rub against each other. 

Zhan's legs tighten involuntarily around Yibo's hips trying to get closer, wanting the intensity to increase, wanting their cocks to rub harder against each other. 

Their breathing is heavy and there are little moans coming from them both as their desire ratchets up into an inferno of lust.

Yibo huffs "Let me inside you, take off your trunks."

Zhan lowers his legs and Yibo helps him strip first his own trunks, his breathing labored in his excitement. 

Yibo pulls Zhan back to him guiding his legs back around his waist, he kisses him deeply, hungrily, while pushing a finger into his slightly swollen opening. 

He's slick but the water has diluted it a bit, he moves his finger in gently so he doesn't hurt his mate's already agitated flesh. 

Zhan's body becomes accustomed to the intrusion and Yibo adds a second finger, slowly moving in and out then scissoring his fingers wider and wider at each outward motion. 

Zhan is becoming crazed with the feeling of what Yibo's fingers are doing and then he curls his fingers slightly hitting that one spot that makes Zhan's hips buck in pleasure.