Chapter 24

The following day Yibo wakes up to the feeling of warmth and contentment. He looks down at the man in his arms and sees his husband's angelic face slack in sleep. 

He looks so peaceful, so beautiful and so his. He smiles to himself with satisfaction, happiness and possessiveness. 

The dreams he has hidden in his heart for so long has finally come true, the love of his life is finally his here in his arms. 

Yibo tightens his hold slightly and kisses the top of Zhan's head, he slowly maneuvers his way out of the bed and rings the kitchen. 

Mrs. Wu picks up "Good morning young master, can we bring you and young master Zhan breakfast?"

Yibo smiles "Good morning Mrs. Wu, Please bring a variety of items but make sure there are plenty of steamed buns, dumplings and pan-baked flatbread. Zhan likes bread and I want him to have the best post-wedding breakfast, it will make him happy."

Mrs. Wu giggles at how cute Yibo is acting toward his husband "We will have it served to you right away young master."

"Thank you, Mrs. Wu." Yibo disconnects and heads to the bathroom for his morning routine.

Once done he walks back over to the bed, leans down, kisses his husband and covers him entirely so that the staff cannot see him when they come in to set up breakfast. 

Yibo grabs his tablet and goes through his work emails while he waits, Hai has been a champ and stepped in to help out while he has been at the hospital taking care of Zhan. 

The numbers look great for the first full quarter and the contracts they have outstanding should be finalized the first of next week. 

He will be back in the office by then to oversee those to completion. 

Fifteen minutes later there is a soft knock at the door, he gets up and opens it, there is one of the staff at the door with a tray of food and another behind her with a few more dishes and drink choices. 

He steps back and allows them in, they set up breakfast on the low table in front of the couches and bow before leaving the newlyweds.

Yibo looks at his sleeping husband with a grin and goes over to wake him

Yibo looks at his sleeping husband with a grin and goes over to wake him. He slides onto the bed and begins to kiss his husband awake, soft little butterfly kisses on his eyes, cheeks and lips.

 Zhan smiles in his sleep and begins to stir as Yibo continues to kiss his chin, and nibbles his neck. 

Zhan tilts his head giving his husband more access to his neck and moans softly, Yibo smiles against his neck then nuzzles him taking a deep breath, coating himself in Zhan's delicious scent.

"Good morning my love, It's time to get up and have some breakfast."

Zhan stretches and groans looking like a kitten which just makes Yibo coo at how adorable he is. Yibo kisses him on the lips "Come on husband get up, let's eat."