Chapter 33

**EXPLICIT CONTENT** MATURE READERS ONLY

They walk arm in arm up to their room, Zhan grabs Yibo, pushes him up against the wall and shoves his tongue in his mouth. 

Yibo returns the kiss with urgency, he grabs Zhan by the ass and picks him up causing him to wrap his legs around his waist. 

Yibo walks them to the bed as they feed from each other's mouths, starving for the feel of each other. 

Zhan tries to strip Yibo as he's taken to the bed but his body is in the way. 

Yibo sits down and Zhan not releasing his lips gets off his lap and tears his buttons off trying to take off his shirt. 

Zhan's frenzy cranks Yibo's arousal up and he does the same to Zhan's shirt, they separate, ripping each other's clothes off desperate to feel skin on skin. 

Yibo's senses are engulfed by Zhan's scent hardening his length to a near painful point. 

Zhan slams his lips back into his mate as he crawls naked back onto his lap, his knees on either side of his hips and he reaches back and positions the head of Yibo's cock at his damp entrance before impaling himself on his mate's shaft. 

He shouts throwing his head back as pleasure radiates throughout his body at the feel of being filled so completely.

"Oh god!" He gasps and begins grinding his hips, hands wrapped around his husband's neck.

Yibo can barely breathe, his mate's sheath is pulsing and squeezing him tightly. 

He groans loudly at the feel of his cock buried deep inside his mate, as Zhan's hips begin to grind on him he grabs his hips and thrust in deeper. 

He leans forward capturing one of his nipples, sucking and flicking it with the tip of his tongue causing Zhan to move more. 

He wraps one arm around his husband's back and sucks on his chest creating small red bruises, he lets his mate take what he needs as he marks his mate's chest and neck with multiple love bites until he can't take anymore. 

He flips them around, takes one of Zhan's legs and puts it on his shoulder, wraps the other around his waist, grabs his ass and pulls him to the edge of the bed and pistons into him repeatedly. 

Zhan is moaning, tightening the leg around Yibo's waist, grabbing his own cock and starts stroking himself, Yibo slaps his hand away lightly and takes his cock in hand pumping to the rhythm of his thrusts.

Zhan cries out in ecstasy as he comes onto his stomach, his head thrown back, the veins on his neck protruding. 

Yibo looks at his mate writhing in pleasure which triggers his own release, shoving himself deeper into his mate's pulsing heat as he fills him with his cum causing him to growl in pleasure. 

He collapses onto Zhan's heaving chest, catching himself on one elbow his heavy breathing sawing in and out of his lungs as he tries to catch his breath. 

Hi puts his forehead down on his mate's left shoulder as he slowly comes down from the endorphin high. 

Zhan drops his legs, hanging them off the side of the bed and then wraps them around the back of Yibo's legs. 

He wraps his arms around his shoulders and hugs him everywhere he can reach. "I love you so much laogong."

Yibo gives butterfly kisses from Zhan's shoulder up his neck to his ear and in his deep baritone voice says "I love you, my beautiful mate, you are exquisite in your lust, I love watching you shatter as you cum for me. It's the most beautiful thing I've ever seen." He nibbles his ear causing him to shiver with goosebumps rising on his skin.