Chapter 20

Yibo walks into the hospital room, Hai is standing with his arm on Cheng's shoulder patting him lightly. Cheng is sitting on the bedside chair holding Zhan's hand as he sleeps. 

They both turn as Yibo walks in, waves and puts the bag down on the other chair.

Hai walks over to him whispering "He just dosed off about ten minutes ago."

Yibo nods quirks an eyebrow at Hai then leans his head towards Cheng, he raises both his eyebrows and grins.

Hai grins, blushes, shakes his head at his brother's antics and lowers his head slightly.

Yibo's shoulders shake as he laughs silently and gives him a thumbs up which makes him blush harder

They whisper and talk for a short while then they take their leave. Yibo is happy for his brother, he knows how happy he is to be with Zhan and hopes that they can find happiness together as well.

Yibo walks over to Zhan's bedside and takes his hand, he must feel his energy because he stirs and wakes up with a sweet smile just for him.

He moves around a bit wincing and Yibo helps him adjust his position "How long have you been back? When did Cheng and Haikuan leave?"

Yibo checks him over, and he looks a lot better "I've been here for a bit, they just left not five minutes ago, How are you feeling? You look better."

Zhan grins "I feel better now that you're here, it hurts but not like when I first woke up, it feels tight though."

Yibo nods "It's healing so it will feel tight for a while, so tell me about your nickname for your brother and I brought you something."

Yibo stands up and watches him tilt his head wondering what, then Zhan laughs "When Cheng was little he found a bearded lizard and thought it was a dragon, couldn't say dragon but daggi we started calling him that and it stuck, but he hates it." 

Yibo smiles, walks over to the overnight bag and pulls out his crackers, he turns and shows them to him and his face lights up with a huge smile.

"Mmm three plus two's, thank you, gimme." he says while making a grabby hand which makes Yibo laugh.

He walks back to the bed opening the package for Zhan, Yibo pulls the bed tray up and opens the yellow package wider so he doesn't struggle to get them.

"His eyes widen adorably when they are revealed to him, he grabs one takes a bite, lays his head back on the pillow and moans. Yibo chuckles at him so fucking adorable.

He eats several of the crackers and drinks some water then lays back with a satisfied grin on his beautiful face. He looks at his mate "That was amazing thank you for bringing them to me."

"You're welcome baobei, I saw Lulu at your place and she told me that the only things you ever really want when you don't feel good are either her soup or this." Yibo grins.