Chapter 21

**EXPLICIT CONTENT** MATURE READERS ONLY

Yibo gets to the bathroom first and turns the shower on, once it's at the right temperature he helps take Zhan's hospital gown off, helps him into the shower, takes his clothes off and steps in behind him. 

Zhan lets out a moan of pleasure at the feel of the hot water on his skin. "This feels amazing, god I've missed being able to take a shower." 

Yibo chuckles, he takes some shampoo and begins to lather Zhan's hair, using the tips of his fingers to scrub his scalp and the palms of his hands to run the shampoo through really well. 

Zhan groans at the feel of his hair being washed "Mmm this feels so good." He moans softly.

Yibo smirks then moves him under the spray and runs his fingers through his hair until it runs clear of suds. 

He takes a cloth lathers it and begins to slide it over Zhan's body, he starts by running the cloth over each arm, scrubs his chest, and runs it down his muscular stomach, down each leg and over each foot. 

He rinses the cloth lathers it again and turns Zhan around to scrub his toned back and taunt buttocks. 

He rinses the cloth and takes the soap in hand lathering well and then slides his hand up the cleft of Zhan's ass. 

He slowly runs two fingers around his tight little bud and delights in listening to Zhan's soft moans of pleasure. 

He takes his other hand and reaches around to take hold of his hard length, running his fist up and around coating it with the soap on his hand. 

Zhan leans back onto Yibo's chest and lets his head fall back onto his shoulder. He is lightly panting and he gives himself over to what Yibo is doing to him.

Yibo continues his ministration, working Zhan's body, he slides his hand lower and lathers his balls from behind and he continues to glide his hand over the rock-hard cock in his grip. 

From tip to base, he twists his hand around as he moves up to the tip dripping with precum. 

Zhan lets out a long lust-filled groan turns and takes Yibo's lips in a searing kiss. "I want you husband, I don't want to wait, make me yours. Zhan moans against Yibo's lips.

Yibo moves Zhan back under the water and rinses the soap from his body, feeding from his mouth, nibbling his lips, smelling his intoxicating scent. 

He pulls him closer and moves his hand to Zhan's opening, his body is already beginning to prepare for penetration. 

He circles his opening with a finger and gently slides it in feeling the slick easing his way. Once the digit is fully in he begins to ease it in and out feeling Zhan's body become used to the sensation of being invaded. 

As Zhan relaxes he adds a second finger and continues to slowly and sensually take Zhan to the height of pleasure before removing his fingers. 

Zhan whimpers in disappointment at the feeling of being empty. Yibo lifts Zhan up until he wraps his legs around his waist and his good arm around his shoulders, kissing him deeply. 

Yibo puts Zhan's back on the shower tiles, making sure his full-back is supported so he isn't hurting his shoulder. 

He positions his cock at his mate's opening and slowly begins to work his way inside. Zhan gasps at the stretching, stinging sensation of  Yibo's large hard length penetrating his body, Yibo pauses "Are you alright?" 

Yibo stops moving to give Zhan's body time to adjust to his girth. He tries to relax his body and nods as Yibo continues to work his way deeper. 

He kisses Zhan's chin, and his neck, nibbling and sucking leaving bruising love bites on the skin around the base of his neck and his left collarbone, then back up to shove his tongue into his mouth, as he does Zhan's body relaxes allowing Yibo to slide in fully.