Chapter 12

Zhan pauses for a moment and then opens the door to see Yibo's stunningly gorgeous face smiling at him with a beautiful bouquet of roses.

Zhan smiles his thousand mega-watts smile at Yibo "Hi"

Yibo is completely at a loss for words, all he can see of Zhan is his dark sexy eyes, his defined jawline, and those delectable lips that are begging to be kissed. 

Yibo clears his throat, smiles his sexy half grin, and in his deep baritone voice "Good evening Zhan, you look ravishing, these are for you."

Zhan softly blushes and ducks his head with a shy smile on his lips "Thank you, you look gorgeous tonight, I love your suit it looks perfect on you, would you like to come in?"

Yibo's smile widens "Thank you, yes, please."

Zhan steps back so the Yibo can move past him, Zhan closes his eyes for a moment as a full-blown waft of his scent hits his nose, nearly staggering him. Yibo reaches out and lightly grabs his arm to steady him.

Yibo never takes his eyes off of Zhan as he's walking into the penthouse so he sees Zhan's knees go a bit weak and takes the opportunity to touch him by grabbing his arm to steady him. 

Yibo is feeling very smug at Zhan's reaction to him, however touching him hasn't helped his already semi-hard state in the least. 

Yibo's head is dominated by Zhan's intoxicating scent, He moves closer to Zhan before he even realizes what he's doing. 

He stops himself and takes a step back as he looks into the slightly wide eyes of his fiancé. Yibo rasps out "Where can I put these?" Nodding his head toward the flowers.

Zhan feels like he just had a straight shot of whiskey, his throat is tight, his stomach is warm and his head feels a little fuzzy. 

He opens his eyes as Yibo grabs his arm and watches as he slowly moves towards him, eyes going round with how close he is to him. 

Zhan's breath starts to speed up and his heart is trying to pound its way out of his chest. He puts his hand on the back of the door as it closes to steady himself as Yibo moves away from him asking him a question "Um huh?"

Yibo grins "The flowers, where would you like me to put them?"

Zhan shakes his head to clear it and looks around the room before realizing the question Yibo asked him. 

He giggles "Oh, ah the kitchen please." He walks past his date and leads him into the kitchen, grabs a vase from the cabinet, and takes the flowers from Yibo's hand. 

Their fingers graze each other and they feel tingles radiating through their skin. Zhan looks at the flowers "Thank you so much for the flowers Yibo, they are gorgeous." 

He puts his nose to them and takes in their delicate fragrance, smiling he puts them in the vase and adds water.

He places them on the kitchen island and turns to look at his fiancé shyly smiling again "Would you like something to drink?"