Chapter 23

**EXPLICIT CONTENT** MATURE READERS ONLY

Carmen comes up to them and hugs each once again, this is probably her fourth or fifth time to hug them tonight. "All of your wedding gifts are upstairs, and everything is ready for your wedding suite for the night, you can leave anytime you are ready. I'm so happy for you my sweet darlings."

 Zhan turns to Yibo and puts his arm around him and hugs him kissing his neck "Thank you, this night has been perfect, I love everything about our wedding and I wouldn't change a single thing. Let's go cut the cake and stay for just a little longer, I'm not ready to leave just yet, ok?"

His husband kisses him softly on the lips "You are welcome baobei, I just wanted everything to be perfect for you and it makes me happy knowing that you love it. Let's go cut the cake and we can stay for another hour no more."

Zhan nods and they head over to the cake table, Zhan gasps at the cake "It's beautiful, green and white with red roses, I love it!" The cake cutting is announced and there are staff waiting to pass out the pieces of cake to the guests once it's cut.

Zhan grabs the knife and Yibo places his hands over his husband so that they can both cut the cake at the same time, also so that Yibo can make sure that Zhan doesn't hurt himself with the very large knife he's holding right now."

They cut the cake and feed each other a small piece, and everyone breaks out into applause. They each get a flute of champagne and sip it while crossing their arms, a red string tying the stems together.

Yibo and Zhan mingle for the next forty-five minutes and then Yibo gently picks Zhan up, and carries him over the threshold into the house and up the stairs to their wedding suite while Zhan waves goodbye to everyone thanking them for coming as his husband spirits him away.

They walk into their bedroom and Zhan gasps, there are rose petals and candles everywhere. There is a fruit and cheese tray, a bottle of wine and two glasses and a pitcher of water with two short glasses. 

The covers on the bed have been turned down and there is soft music playing from somewhere.

Zhan smiles "This is so beautiful, how did you get the idea for the red roses? They are my favorite flower."

Yibo grins "I know, who do you think sends you those bouquets of roses every time you have an art exhibit."

Zhan's eyes widen in shock "Are you serious? I have been getting those since my first art show at seventeen.

Yibo smiles "I know, baobei I have tried to learn as much as I could over the years about your preferences. I want to make you happy, I want you to feel loved and respected."

Zhan walks up wraps his arm around Yibo's waist and moves his arm up his back as he kisses him, licking across his bottom lip. "Mm you taste sweet, Thank you for learning about me, I love that you tried to get to know me at a distance. No more distance between us from now on we will learn about each other as we grow old together."