Chapter 34

They show up at Dr. Qiao's office, she takes them directly to the examination room next to her office. 

She looks at Yibo "I need a nurse to come in and draw blood, you don't want me doing it I would end up hurting your mate."

He looks at her and then nods, he steps over to Zhan's side and puts his arm around him. 

The nurse walks in, and bobs her head to them but keeps her gaze lowered, she approaches them slowly explaining exactly what she's doing. 

She draws the blood quickly and leaves the room, the doctor smiles at them.

"There that wasn't so bad, We should have that back before we're done, Zhan lay back for me raise your shirt, and unbutton your pants, I'm going to do another ultrasound." 

Yibo tries to maintain his calm by standing as close to Zhan as possible. He doesn't like others seeing his mate's body but it's the only way to get the ultrasound done.

Zhan lays back and does as she says, She spreads a clear gel on his stomach, he flinches and Yibo comes to attention. Zhan pats him "It's just cold wo de shizi, I'm ok, the gel is just cold."

Yibo relaxes and the doctor spreads the gel around with the ultrasound wand. After a few minutes she turns the screen to them, "So Zhan you are four weeks but as an omega you are physically six weeks. Here we can see the gestational sac."

She moves the wand a bit more and smiles "And here is the second one."

Zhan looks up at her "What do you mean second one?"

She smiles "Zhan, Yibo, you're having twins."

Zhan's eyes widen and his head whips over to his husband who is staring at the monitor "Wo de shizi? Love?" He gets no response from his mate, so he finally shouts "Yibo!"

Yibo shakes himself like he's been asleep and then looks at Zhan "Twins?"

They both look at Dr. Qiao who nods grinning at them.

Yibo looks down at his mate again, eyes misty and bends down and hugs him burying his face in his neck "Thank you, husband, you are my miracle. I love you so much, you are giving me so much more than I ever dreamed."

Zhan hugs him "I love you too, I feel the same way, you have given me my heart's every desire, thank you wo de shizi."

The doctor takes some pictures of the ultrasound for them and cleans Zhan's belly before walking them back to her office. "Let me check and see if the lab results are back."

She types a few things into her computer, presses a few keys and looks over at them smiling "Yep, your hCG levels have risen to a rate consistent with twins, Congratulations gentlemen. They are not in the same gestational sac so they will be fraternal, not identical twins." 

"I would like to see you back here in four weeks which will put you physically at twelve weeks which may let us see the genders of the babies if you want to know, if not it will just be another checkup and ultrasound to check their growth.

Zhan looks at Yibo and nods "I want to know what we're having, I want to decorate their room and buy clothes for them."

Yibo nods "Then we will find out when we come back tuzi, I want you to be happy."

Zhan smiles wide at his husband squeezing his hand happily.

The doctor stands up, unless you have any questions I'll see you back in three weeks and Zhan please try to gain a little weight if you can, with two babies it will be easier on you later in the pregnancy alright?"