Chapter 26

The restaurant is beautifully decorated with an "Ocean" vibe, the maitre d' smiling walks up to them and bows.

"Mr. Wang, Mr. Wang Xiao your table is right this way sirs."

With security front and rear they are taken to a table that is secluded, Zhan has heard about this place but never made it there.

He is usually in the studio painting and orders in or cooks at home, only going out when his best friends drag him and it's usually for traditional cooking and beers

Yibo pulls the chair out for Zhan and then seats himself, they are at a regular table by the wall so both of them are facing the restaurant.

 Yibo pulls Zhan's chair closer to him and they look over the menu. They laugh and talk while they decide on what they want to eat. 

The waiter comes over, fills their water glasses, takes their order and bows walking away.

Zhan smiling looks around "This place is beautiful, the lighting is spectacular." His eyes shone in the light.

Yibo is struck by his beauty as he admires the restaurant, never in his life has he ever seen anyone more beautiful than his husband

Yibo is struck by his beauty as he admires the restaurant, never in his life has he ever seen anyone more beautiful than his husband. He clears his throat "The owner did an amazing job with this place, Chef Mauro is a friend of mine."

Zhan looks at his husband with wide eyes "You're friends with a two-star Michelin chef?"

Yibo grins "Yes, we met a while ago when he was consulting us for one of our resorts in Europe. He is brilliant in the industry and we got lucky getting him to consult with us on our resort's restaurant and menu."

Zhan smiles "That's fantastic wo de shizi, I would love to go to one of your resorts sometime."

Yibo smirks "Tuzi, pick which one of our resorts whenever you want to go and I'll arrange it, after all, we haven't made plans for our honeymoon yet."

Zhan's cheeks pink slightly and he shyly grins "I want to be well when we go, I don't want to be hindered by my shoulder and not be able to completely enjoy our trip and your company."