Chapter 35

**EXPLICIT CONTENT** MATURE READERS ONLY

Yibo walks into the bathroom and sees Zhan naked and smiling, sitting on the edge of the bed with his legs spread haphazardly. 

He gives his sassy little bunny a smirk and takes off his clothes as he walks casually toward the bed. 

He can see his husband getting aroused as each piece of clothing hits the floor leaving a trail behind him. 

He stops in front of his mate and aggressively pulls off his belt, undoes his pants and lets them slide down his long legs, keeping eye contact while doing so. 

Zhan's breathing becomes heavy and his cock is at full attention twitching near his navel as he watches his aggressive mate come closer to him while revealing his incredible body a piece at a time. 

When Yibo hooks his thumbs into the waistband of his briefs Zhan is licking his lips, his fingers itching to touch him.

Yibo yanks his briefs down and steps out of both pants and underwear, he half rises and puts his fists on each side of Zhan's hips and leans in. 

He licks across Zhan's bottom lip then takes the plump flesh between his teeth and bites gently.

He sucks it into his mouth while flicking it with his tongue, Zhan moans causing Yibo to plunge his tongue into his mate's mouth, devouring him, their heads tilting, tongues exploring each other. 

Yibo grunts at hearing Zhan's sexy moan, their breath accelerating as their arousal soars.

Yibo pulls back watching Zhan trying to catch his breath, his own lungs heaving trying to do the same. He smiles "Get near the headboard baobei."

Zhan turns and crawls near the headboard and waits for his mate to join him. Yibo crawls into the bed, moves the pillows out of the way and lays down "Baobei I'm going to eat you up, come here and sit on my face."

Zhan blushes and moves closer to his husband's head "H-How do you want me to um sit?"

Yibo scoots down a bit "Face away from the headboard, put a knee on each side of my head, put your hands on my chest and lower your sexy little ass to my mouth."

Zhan grins and does what he says, he can feel Yibo's breath blowing on his most sensitive area. 

Zhan looks down between his legs and watches everything but his husband's chin disappear between his spread thighs.

Yibo grabs a handful of Zhan's plump ass cheeks, one in each hand and spreads his husband wide. 

He runs the flat of his tongue over his balls and then gently sucks one and then the other into his mouth. 

Rolling them around and sucking them harder until he hears his mate cry out in pleasure. 

He releases his balls and runs the tip of his tongue from his balls to his opening. 

Yibo circles the tight bud before using the flat of his tongue to lick completely over the damp pulsating opening as his husband writhes above him. 

He takes his hands and puts them on each of Zhan's thighs and pulls him down onto his mouth fully creating a suction that makes Zhan shout and then moan deeply. 

Yibo pushes his tongue into Zhan's bud and using his hands on his thighs makes Zhan ride his tongue.

Zhan's thighs are quivering and his hips have begun to move on their own grinding on his mate's face. 

Yibo releases one of his thighs and slides the tip of his finger in to join his tongue, his mate has become guttural, and he groans the sensual sound is music to Yibo's ears.