Chapter 22

Lulu brings Jin Ling in to see his uncle Zhan around three, Yibo takes his leave to check the wedding preparations after greeting Lulu and playing with the baby for a few minutes. Zhan watches how cute he is with their nephew.

Lulu grins at Zhan "I think Yibo would make a good father, what do you think?"

Zhan blushes and then really thinks about it "Yes I think he would be an excellent father. He's loving, protective, kind, generous, and he seems to be good with Jin Ling."

Lulu nods "Mn, he held Jin Ling last night when he came over to speak with Mama and Baba. He was so careful and attentive when I showed him how to hold the baby and how to give the baby to someone else." 

"He seemed very interested in learning how to properly hold a baby. I asked him if he wanted children and he does but he's not sure if you want them. I told him you would be very happy to have your own family."

Zhan grins and nods "I would, it would be amazing to bring another life into the world with the man I love. But Jiejie please at least let us get married first though, ok?" he laughs.

She giggles and they play with the baby until it's time to get ready for the ceremony. Lulu takes the baby to the staff and returns to help Zhan get ready. Yibo stays away so that they do not see each other beforehand.

Zhan showers, shaves, and moisturizes, and Lulu helps him with anything he can't do on his own. 

The makeup artist is brought in to style his hair and touch up his face with a bit of makeup. While he is with the makeup artist Lulu goes and gets him a few three plus two's so he can take his medicines and get him a medicinal tea to drink. 

After a small repast, he dons his wedding attire and at seven-thirty, he is ready to go.

His parents come into the room his mother gasping when she sees him "Oh Zhan! You look so exquisitely beautiful, oh my baby is getting married, I'm so proud of you and so very happy that you found your mate my sweet boy."

Zhan smiles and kisses his mother's cheek "Thank you Ma, I'm really happy and I'm so glad you and Baba are here."

Juan Min steps up to his son and takes his left hand squeezing it "I'm proud to be your Baba and that I get to give you to a good man who will love you." 

He cocks his eyebrow at Zhan "I expect another grandchild soon." He starts laughing at the look on Zhan's face.

Zhan's eyes go wide in shock at his father's words "Baba I'm just now getting married, give me some time." His cheeks are pink and his ears turn red.

Cheng walks in "I can't believe you got someone to marry you, idiot." He lightly punches Zhan on the left shoulder grinning.

Zhan sticks his tongue out at his brother "You need to do the same, you're the only single one in the family, loser."

Cheng rolls his eyes at him and huffs "Are you ready or what?"

Zhan grins and nods "I am, I love you guys, let's go!"

The wedding is being held in the back yard, Zhan comes down the steps in the interior of the mansion with his father, the rest of the family have already gone out to join the rest of the wedding guests.

Zhan takes a big breath and smiles at his father "Baba I'm shaking a little, don't let me trip ok?"

Juan Min smiles at his middle child "I've got you, son, don't worry Baba is here. I have you until I put you in your mate's hands, I won't let anything happen to you." He leans in and kisses his son's temple.

The music begins to play and Juan Min looks at his son "Are you ready?"

Zhan smiles and nods and they step from the living room out into the veranda. The courtyard is beautifully decorated with hundreds of red roses everywhere.