~Harry~ (3)

When I got to the hotel I immediately fell asleep. I didn't bother to change my clothes. I didn't have the energy. The anxiety and exhaustion swirled together until I fell completely unconscious. I need an escape to rest and forget about everything today but I wasn't safe even in my dreams.

 I need an escape to rest and forget about everything today but I wasn't safe even in my dreams

At first I saw a bright blinding light and then her emerging from it. Her mossy green eyes with hints of grey and teal bared into my soul. I felt hollow. See through like glass. Her lean tanned figure was dressed in a golden silk fabric. The caramel highlights reflected throughout her light mousse brown hair. Everything about her was perfect from the day that I met her to the day that I left her.
I awoke suddenly in the night; the image of her face playing through my mind continuously. I needed a drink. Something. Anything. I looked at the alarm clock it was 3am. I went to the mini bar and pulled out some scoth and poured it into the glass. I took two shots immediately before pouring a third and ultimately decided to light a cigarette as well. I stepped out onto the balcony not caring about the sound of the city traffic.
"Harry?"
I heard Nial call out groggily as he staggered outside. His gaze shifted from the glass in my hand to the cigarette in my mouth.
"What has you so stressed out mate?"
"I saw her."
"Saw who?" He asked with a yawn.
"Leslie, Niall. I saw Leslie."
"You mean at the club tonight right."
"No not just there. I had a dream about her."
"Oh really, Was it a hot one?"
I shot him a cold look,
"Alright not a time for jokes. I got it."
"I havent seen or talk to her in five years, why now?"
"She's famous your famous it's not impossible to cross paths."
"I cant keep seeing her. It took me long enough to get over her the first time."
"Didn't you break up with her because you wanted someone else?"
"No thats how it looked and what the articles said. I left her because of the job but I instantly regretted it. I only dated Taylor to take my mind off Les but ended up treating her like shit as well."
"I'm sorry man. I know that all was hard on you. Didn't realize you were still hung up on Les after all this time."
"I wasn't. At first I couldn't get her out of my mind. I dreamed of her almost every night after a while they went away."
"Is that why you don't want to start a relationship?"
"What?!"
He held his hands up, "I'm just curious maybe reason you don't want to be with anyone and the reason it didn't work out with Taylor is because you didn't want it too."
I took another sip of my drink, "It's been 5 years. I highly doubt she even remembers. We were different then."
"Which means that things may work now."
"Don't put the idea in my head."
"If you still have feelings for her mate you should tell her."
"I probably won't ever see her again. Well if you do talk to her. What's the worse it can do?"
"Right now, it will make it to where I never sleep again."
"I think your being a bit dramatic."
"You can leave now."
He chuckled before going back inside leaving me with my own thoughts. It was best for us both that I never saw her again.
_____________________________________
"Did you guys check the voicemail that Ryan left us?"
Zayn asked as he strolled into our room the next morning. It was nice to finally have a day off.
"No I haven't even looked at my phone yet."
Niall nodded before pouring himself a cup of coffee.
"It's about our next gig."
"Zayn this is our day off and you really want to talk about work." I shook my head in slight disappointment.
"I'd work every day if it was something like this." He pressed a few buttons on his phone and the message began to play.