~Leslie~ (24)

"I'm telling you guys I am so absolutely done." I was on the phone with Madison and Sab giving them the latest traumatic update on yesterday's fiasco. Both agreed the whole museum set up was adorable and romantic which is what had me completely pissed off.

"I don't care if it was nice or not. We agrees to keep this normal. I am not going to be forced back into something with him. He needs to let the past go."

Suddenly I heard muffled music followed by an amplified chorus,

It's impossible to know if after this we can still be friends, yeah
I know you're saying you don't wanna hurt me
Well, maybe you should show a little mercy
The way you look I know you didn't come to apologize
Hey, hey, hey

"Where the fuck is that coming from?"

Oh, why you're wearing that to walk out of my life?
Hey, hey, hey
Oh, even though it's over you should stay tonight
Hey, hey, hey
If tomorrow you won't be mine
Won't you give it to me one last time?
Oh, baby, let me love you goodbye
Unforgettable together held the whole world in our hands
Unexplainable the love that only we could understand, yeah
I know there's nothing I can do to change it
But is there something that can be negotiated?
My heart's already breaking, baby, go on, twist the knife
Hey, hey, hey

I raced towards the window after a few moments and wanted to scream. It was Harry outside with doors to his black Masarsti open. He leaned against the hood of the car as the music blared out. We made eye contact and he smiled the most fucking obnoxious smile.

"He's... he's! Oh my gosh. I gotta go!"

I undid the latch and pushed open the window.
"Turn it off!" I called out but not so loudly that the neighbors would hear.
"What?" He called back up to me in confusion."
"TURN it off!"
"Huh!"
"Turn it off Harry!"
"I can't hear you at all."
"TURN IT OFF!!"
He finally shut of the stereo, "You know you are going to wake up your neighbors if you keep yelling like that."
My mouth went agape, "Your going to wake them up playing that stupid song!"
"I like the song. Always thought it was good. We worked really hard on it."
I drug my hand over my face before slowly starting to massage my temples, "This is not happening to me right now. What do you want Harry?"
"You haven't been returning my calls."
I crossed my arms over my chest, "Doesn't answer my question."
"Open the door and I'll tell you."
"As if. I knew I never should've given you my address!"
"Come on Les please. All I want to do is talking and I'm not leaving until we do."
I stared at him blankly.
"I can turn the music back on if that would be more motivating."
"No!" I raised both hands in the air, "Just NO. I'm coming." I pulled the window panes back in and locked them before going downstairs. I unlocked the front door quickly and jerked it open. I grabbed ahold of his arm and yanked him inside, "Get in here." before slamming the door back behind me.
"Are you crazy?!" I huffed, "What the hell do you think your doing?!"
"If you have answered my calls I wouldn't be here." He snapped back defensively.
"You can't just show up outside my house blast random songs hoping to get my attention!"
"I needed to talk with and you wouldn't answer."
"Because I don't have anything to say to you."
"Well I do, Les! I'm sick and tired of you shutting me out."
"We agreed to keep this a platonic thing and broke your end of the deal."
"By doing what? Taking you somewhere I knew you would enjoy."
"Don't turn this around on me you know what your doing! I'm over it."
"You know what your problem is Les, I think you read so much into shit because your scared."
"Scared of what? Of you."
"Of the idea that you may feel something also. That if you actually opened yourself up again you would feel something for us again."
"Get the fuck out." I turned around abruptly.
"No."
"Get out Harry."
"No I know you have it stuck in your head that I am going to leave you but I'm not the same person Les. I'm not going anywhere."
"You can't make that promise."
"Yes, I can."
"No because you did before."
"Stop living in the past Leslie. What do you want me to do get on my knees and beg?"
"No! The opposite Harry. I want you to give me space and time to think. To fucking breathe. I think you owe me that."
He sighed before running his hand over his mouth,
"Your right. I'm sorry."
"Where were you planning on taking me today?"
"Redditch why?"
"To do what?"
"I was planning on visiting my mother actually."
"And you wanted me to come with." I said in slight awe.
He shrugs his shoulders.
"That's not a platonic thing Harry."
He shifted his gaze to the floor. I didn't know why but a soft smile formed on my lips.
"I don't think you ever understood how much it hurt me when you left." My eyes began to water and I felt a small tear roll down my cheek. He immediately came closer to me his intensive gaze bearing into my eyes and heart. A few more tears rolled down my cheeks. I couldn't look at him anymore. I felt my breathing hitch as I turned my face away from giving. Let out a short exhale as I attempted to blink away the tears. He continued to look at me intensely his expression slightly softening as he cupped my face in his hands.
"Hey. Look at me." His voice was low, tender and deep. It only made me want to cry more,
"I'm not going anywhere alright and I don't care what I have to do to prove it to you. Ok? I don't care how many songs I have to blast outside of your window."
I couldn't help but laugh and he smiled warmly.
"Your so stupid." I gave a reluctant smile and wiped the tears from my eyes.
He smiled, "Now are you going with me to Redditch or not. I told my mum I was already on the road."
I playfully rolled my eyes, "Well excuse me Mr. Styles for not properly running on your schedule."
"Your excused." He witted back with a slight shrug.
I gave him an unamused look and he laughed,
"Can you give me like 10 minutes to change. I highly doubt your mother wants to see me in my bathroom."
I could feel the smirk on his face as I walked up the stairs and went into my bedroom.
I put on a sweater body suit with some straight cut jeans and a black corset top and matching heeled boots. I grabbed a sweater incase it got extra cool in the evenings and headed downstairs with my small black bag hung over my shoulder.
"Well now that's not fair." He called out to me as I came downstairs.
I gave him a slight puzzled expression.
"You look better than me."
I rolled my eyes before poking him in the chest, "As I rightly should."
I was nervous the whole car ride out. I felt knots in my stomach that I was trying to push away. After a while of annoying silence I turned on the radio,
"Alright this is boring."
He smiled as I flicked through different stations until I heard a familiar tune. Just because I wasn't overly fond of Harry didn't mean I didn't know about his band and their song's special this one. Well look who it is I smiled mischievously as I turned the volume up.
He smirked, "By all means you can skip this one." And reached for the knob but I smacked his hand away,
"Absolutely not. It's such a great song. I mean you guys worked so hard on it." I teased lightly as he gave me an unamused look. I ignored him and began poorly and dramatically singing along with song

Stained coffee cup
Just a fingerprint of lipstick's not enough
Sweet (ooh), where you lay (ooh)
Still a trace of innocence on the pillow case
Waking up
Beside you, I'm my loaded gun

"Pow pow"

I can't contain this anymore
I'm all yours, I've got no control
No control
Powerless
And I don't care, it's obvious
I just can't get enough of you
The pedal's down, my eyes are closed

"Vroom vroom"

No control
Oh, oh, oh
"Are you really going to keep going?" He asked with a bit of annoyance on his face.
"Um duh."
(Ooh)
The taste on my tongue
I don't want to wash away the night before
In the heat (ooh), where you laid (ooh)

"Vocals babe yes." I clapped my hands together.

I could stay right here and burn in it all day
Waking up
Beside you, I'm my loaded gun
I can't contain this anymore
I'm all yours, I've got no control
No control
Powerless
And I don't care, it's obvious
I just can't get enough of you
The pedal's down, my eyes are closed
No control
Lost my senses
I'm defenseless
Her perfume's holding me ransom
Sweet and sour
Heart devoured
Lying here, I count the hours
Waking up
Beside you, I'm my loaded gun
I can't contain this anymore
I'm all yours, I got no control
No control
Powerless
And I don't care, it's obvious
I just can't get enough of you
The pedal's down, my eyes are closed
"Get it."
No control
Oh, oh, oh
No control
Oh, oh, oh
No control
Powerless
And I don't care, it's obvious
I just can't get enough of you
The pedal's down, my eyes are closed
No control

"Well that was interesting."
I rolled my eyes,
"Awe your just salty because you haven't been having to many of those 'loaded gun' mornings now have you?"
He looked at me a bit shocked and insulted, "Excuse me."
"It's okay, Liam told me but you don't have to talk about it."
"Told you what?" He raised a brow and continued to look at me instead of the road.
"That I have basically been cock blocking you."
"Why the fuck would he tell you that! And that's not."
"Not what, true. Don't lie."
He furrowed his brows and switched his gaze back to the road,
"I'm going to kill him. And that's not even what that song is talking about.
I smiled satisfied in the frustration I caused him, "Oh leave him alone. He doesn't mean any harm. At least someone is honest with me and please the entire world knows what the song is about." He looked at me again keeping only one hand on the wheel.
"They just assume they know and I do try and be honest with you but whenever I do you freak you."
"Just keep your on eyes on the road Styles. I don't want another case of whiplash like yesterday."
"You scared we are going to crash." He suddenly smirked his intensive gaze looking deep into my eyes as he slammed on the gas. We were flying I could feel my pulse rising as we came across a yellow traffic light. He braked right as the light turned red stopping us just before the line.
I shook my head from side to side, "Your crazy."
He only smiled but I swear I saw his eyes shift slightly downward towards my lips.
_____________________________________