~Harry~ (13)

I took ahold of her hand and pulled her away from all the chaos.
She jerked her hand away once we made it underneath one of the stairways
"I don't have anything to say to you."
"Listen Leslie, please, I know you're angry with me." My hand instinctively reached out to take ahold of her arm.
"I don't have to listen to this." She turned away from me. I grabbed ahold of her arm,
"Please Les I-" the next thing I felt was my face stinging as she swung around and smacked me across the face.
"You have know fucking right to touch me! Or order me around or anything! At this point I don't even want to be breathing the same air as you Harry Styles!"
I rubbed my cheek for a moment,
"Well for one thing your aim hasn't changed."
She rolled her eyes at my comment before crossing her hands over my chest,
"And I know there is nothing I can say or do to make you forgive for the things I said to you."
"I never should have acted like that. I was angry, drunk, and-"
"Jealous." She finished my sentence.
"Since I am being entirely honest yes I was jealous at the thought of Zayn being with you."
"Why Harry?!" She threw her hands up in the air, "I swear you are so fucking confusing. You ended our relationship and was okay with not doing anything or seeing each other. We discussed that again at the show. You were fine. Hell you even hooked up with Bella but I can't be with somebody else."
"But he took advantage of you it wasn't your choice."
I persisted and she shook her head,
"Yeah but you didn't know that till now did you otherwise I don't think you would've bit my head off and tell my leave."
My gaze shifted towards the floor.
"Like I said I don't have anything to say."
"But there is things I want to tell you."
"Like fucking what Harry? Like how you are ready to 'love me' again. You really think I by that shit? You don't own or control me and my decisions."
"Im not trying to control you Leslie. I care about you. I cared about us. I have so many regrets."
"Regrets don't change history Harry. You don't cheat on people you care about okay. You don't listen to some half ass story and then make them feel like a whore and kick them out of your place with nowhere to go."
"I know that I was an asshole but please."
"Your more than an asshole Harry your a giant dick. Do us both a favor and stay the fuck away from me. Permanently this time. I don't want to see you At anymore concerts or any of my runaway shows. Stay the hell away from me!"
She flicked her hair over her shoulder as she strode away and towards the bar and I didn't know what to do or say. I knew she wasn't going to forgive me but I hated seeing her mad at me. Though how could I blame her after all the horrible things I said and did to her. I looked at her once again. I should just leave her be as I slowly started to turn away I saw a familiar face. Zayn. He came towards her. Leaning his back against the bar top. What the fuck was he doing here? I was seeing red again but pushed the thoughts away and tried calming myself down. I wanted to confront him immediately but I waited at watch. I saw as he slowly reached to push back her hair. My fingers balled into a visit. She backed away and he took a step towards her. That was it.
"Leave her alone." I immediately stepped in between the two of them.
"Well look who it is. Enjoying the party Harry?" He asked sarcastically while smiling.
"She told you to stay away from her."
"No I am pretty sure that is what she told you."
"It's something I actually told both of you." Leslie chimed in looking both embarrassed and frustrated, "I don't have time to deal with this shit."
"Awe come on now the funs just getting started." Zayn smiled at her and quickly reached for her arm pulling her back around to face us. My hands immediately went towards his throat. I gripped ahold of the collar of his shirt jerking him off of her.
I held up my hand at him giving him a look of warning,
"Don't you dare touch her."
"Why? Because you're in love with her? Boy you really can't take the hint Harry boy, she doesn't feel the same."
"Doesn't mean I am going to stand by and let you take advantage of her again."
"Just shooting my fair shot. You lost yours a long time ago."
I pushed him backwards as he tried to walk past me.
"Big mistake Styles." Zayn huffed before attempting to take a swing at me. I duck and punched him in the stomach causing him to topple over,
"Harry!" I heard Leslie gasp my name but a crowd began circling around us. Zayn got back up,
"You really think your all that don't." He continued to talk a big game.
"You need to sober up Zayn." I replied and dodged another punch he swung. He immediately hit me again making contact with the left side of my face. I felt a stinging sensation as the mental ring her wore buried into my skin and cut me open lightly. I threw another punch at him and it connected with his jawline. He fell to the floor and suddenly security was called. I ran out the front door before they could catch me and began frantically looking around for her. Maybe she was still inside? Then suddenly I saw her familiar hair moving in the wind as she strode up the side walk.
"Les!" I called out and she began to walk faster.
"Leslie." I ran up after her.
"Leave me alone Harry."
"Les please. I'm sorry about what happened in their please."
She looked at me and her eyes widened.
"You know you are bleeding right?"
I wiped my thumb across my cheek a few times,
"It'll be fine. Please at least let me drive you back home."
"No thank you I can take a taxi."
"Come on it's the least I can do and I promise I'll be out of your hair afterwards."
She looked around for a moment before glancing at her phone.
"Fine."
She was dead silent all throughout the car ride. Kept her head turned away from me the whole time. Even though she was angry at me I still couldn't help noticing how beautiful she looked. We pulled up to the apartment I got immediately as she forced her door open.
"I'm sorry about the club again Les I."
"Do you realize how fucking embarrassing that wise?! What the media could do with that?! You could loose your entire career Harry."
"Well maybe I don't care about my career. I wish I would've chosen us back then instead of this." I moved closer to her and she shook her head back and forth,
"No. No you don't mean that, we both chose our careers over this or anything else. There is no undoing that. Now if you'll excuse me. I am going try to find someone to relax after all this bullshit because tonight was supposed to fun and relaxing for me but no it always has to turn into shit."
She always looked cute when she was angry the way her nose scrunched up. I was trying not to be distracted by it but I couldn't help smiling.
"What?" She huffed.
"Your nose always does this little scrunching thing when you're angry. It's cute."
She scoffed, "Why do you do that?"
"Do what?"
"Deviate the conversation. You can't take anything seriously."
"I am taking this seriously Les. I just don't know what else to say to get you to understand how sorry I am."
She was quite for a few seconds taking time to look at ground before looking at me again,
"How about goodbye?"
I felt this sting and wince in my heart but I forced a smile onto my face.
"Okay."
She nodded her head before going inside.
"Goodbye." I mumbled as she closed the front door out of my life forever now. I drove immediately back to the airport where I took a flight out over to London. I made it just in time for the show we had the next night. I was hoping my brain would rid itself of the painful memories of the day I left her and the day I knew it was all a mistake but here I was again screwing everything up and all I could think about was her. As I stood on the stage and the music started,