~Leslie~ (32)

"Now welcome our guest for today Leslie Mills."
I smiled warmly as the audience clapped at my entrance onto the set. Ellen stood up from her seat and I gave her a light hug.
"It's great to have you. You look absolutely gorgeous as ever."
"Thank you." I smiled back warmly.
"So congratulations on the album."
"Thank you." I replied again and the audience clap.
"I mean its huge you have an album. I had no idea you could sing. I mean I listened to it and you have an incredible voice and vocal range."
"Awe thank you. I really appreciate it. Singing was always something I enjoyed but never felt like I was good enough or would be very good at it."
"What made you officially decide to take the leap?"
"Honestly just some heavy encouragement from friends. I have a few friends that sing and they really helped me find my voice and get everything together for this."
"That's great. So great. You mentioned friends that are singers. Harry Styles being one of those, correct?"
I smiled lightly before furrowing my brows together, "I guess. Yeah we are friends."
"Right well the reason I ask if because you attended his concert last night...right?"
"Yeah I was there."
"Okay just checking I mean." Suddenly a picture from my Instagram popped up

" Suddenly a picture from my Instagram popped up

My mouth went slightly agape. "So you posted this picture last night with the caption All Dressed Up And No Where To Go #backstagepass
I nodded my head, "Yeah."
"So I mean your obviously backstage in London place."
I nodded my head again,
"I wonder is that your phone there?"
"Yeah it is."
"So if that's your phone then who took the picture?"
"One of my friends who was also invited."
"Ah okay, not Harry or any of the boys I'm assuming because they were all on stage."
"Yeah no it is a friend of that I have modeled with."
"Okay cool. Now see that I know that I wonder who took this photo."

I started laughing as the picture of Harry and I showed up,"And the caption of this one reads A Night I Will Remember All To Well

"And the caption of this one reads A Night I Will Remember All To Well. Did your same friend take that picture?"
"No they didn't it was someone else. That we didn't know well. They were just at the after party."
"And they took this on your phone?"
I gave a half smile before tilting my slightly to the side, "I think they took it on Harrys. I don't remember having mine on me at the party much last night."
"So you got this photo sent to you from Harry?"
I smiled oddly, trying not to laugh at her obvious suggestions, "Yeah I guess."
"Okay." She smiled simply and nodded her head, "Why that caption?"
I started to chuckle in confusion, "I don't know. I don't really remember writing it out or posting it. It was really late."
"Yeah I can understand that but I mean you had to get the inspiration from some place."
I shrugged my shoulders, "I guess yeah." A third picture suddenly appeared and I dropped my face into my hands.