~Harry~ (9)

"Coachella calls us boys!" Louis came bursting into the room of our Airbnb in khaki shorts a tourist looking Hawaiian shirt, heart shaped glasses and a flower crown.
"Oh absolutely not!" Liam immediately protested, what the hell are you wearing.
"It's my coachella fit." He began strutting around the room with confidence. I snorted as Zayn lowered his sunglasses onto the bridge of his nose,
"He is the reason why we have a stylist." He pushed his sunglasses back up.
"I have a perfect sense of style."
"If your goal is to look like a Elton John on holiday."
"And who doesn't love old EJ."
Liam rolled his eyes, "Look we have to be there in three hours and the car is already on the way. So go change and stop strutting around like a peacock when you looked like a chewed pack of skittles."
I snorted again and Louis shot me a glare.
I lifted up my hands defensively and shrugged.
"Are you sure we need to bring him?" Zayn jested before shaking his head from side to side. He threw his black duffel bag over his shoulder over his shoulder,
"I'll see you boys in the lobby."
"If you plan on scouting for chicks don't bother we don't have time." Liam called out the door after him.
"I hear this is going to be the biggest festival of the year." Niall added in a perky tone as he zipped up his bag.
"Of course it is mate." Liam nodded anxiously it is every year, "Now let's get a move on."
It took us two hours to get to the stage due to traffic and check in complications. The place was absolutely ginormous and it was hotter than the deepest level of hell out here.
"Do we have the track list set?" Zayn asked Liam as Liam walked up on stage after talking with one of the directors.
"Yes, our act is after some girls. We have the seven songs. No Control, Kiss You, Truly Madly Deeply, Where Do Broken Hearts Go, Live While We're Young,
What Makes You Beautiful, and then Drag Me Down.
"I hope we can survive through the songs." Niall added as he fanned himself poorly with his hands.
Zayn nodded, "Highly doubt the audience would be against stripping down a bit. Might get us better reviews."
"Well let's try staying focused as well as we can."
I wanted to stay focused but two familiar faces suddenly caught my eye. A familiar petite blonde and brunette. Something about their body language the way they watched us. The way they were watching me as they hurried by. I shook my head quickly and redirected my attention back at the guys but the familiarization wasn't leaving my brain until all of a sudden it clicked. El. Les. They were friends of hers.
"Hey I will be right back." I nodded towards the guys before heading in the direction of the girls. When I went around the corner and down of the stage they were gone. I looked around multiple rooms and down the aisles of trailer's they had. I gave a disappointing sigh before turning around on my feet bumping immediately into one of them. It was the short blonde one.
"Oh I-" she stopped speaking when she saw my face.
"Your a friend of Leslies right?" I immediately got to the point of my interest. I felt some anxiety rising in my stomach.
She looked around for a few seconds before replying, "Yeah." She sighed slowly, "I'm Sabrina." She stuck out her small hand for me to shake.
"I'm Harry."
"Trust me I know." She smiled oddly and continued walking past me.
"Is Leslie good?"
"I'm sorry?" She turned around with a puzzled look on her face.
"I just want to know if she's alright and if you have heard from her."
She tilted her head curiously and looked puzzled until suddenly her eyes widened. As if some sort of realization had hit her. A suspicious sort of smile spread on her lips, "Yeah she's doing good. Great actually."
I glanced out the ground for a few moments, "Good to hear."
"Yeah." She nodded her head.
"So you are performing them. Yet from what I hear you guys are going after us."
"I guess so." I nodded lightly before walking back to the stage area.....
_____________________________________
We all were prepared and watched as each act performed. We got down to the final one before us. It was about time. Sabrina came out on stage with a smile and schmoozed the crowd for a bit.
"If I can have your attention guys. I have two very special people joining many tonight." She gestured her hand to the right of the stage, and the petite brunette from earlier came out. The she gestured her hand to the left side of the stage. I was stunned beyond imagine when I saw her. Her glowing tan skin, long legs, flowing hair. I took a step forward not noticing the extension cord in front of me. I immediately tripped and my face would have hit the floor if it hadn't been for Niall catching ahold of my arm.
"Easy man don't tell me your drunk already?" Zayn laughs sarcastically.
"The only thing he is drunk is with love." Louis smiled and nodded towards the stage as the girls began performing a song called Nonsense.