~Harry~ (11)

I came downstairs the next morning. Walking past Leslies door, I wanted to knock on it and check in on her but I knew she needed space. The house was dead silent except for some whispers I heard in kitchen where the lights were on. It was 6:00 and the sun was just beginning to rise up. The girls were supposed to leave this evening while we had one more concert to perform. It was going to be an exhausting day.
"Mate give him some coffee or something he's groggy as hell." I heard Liam loudly whisper.
"I don't need coffee. I am just fine." Zayn spat back his words slightly slurred.
"You got to stop going out like this, mate." Louis added. I was about to go in when I heard Zayn suddenly laugh,
"Guys it's so ironic how that models here. Like who knew?"
"What?" Niall questioned.
"At the party we had back after the show when ole Harry was trying to get himself a piece. He has no idea."
"Your not making sense." Liam added with concern.
"With Les he doesn't know that I got a piece of her. Took some time but man was she all over me that night. I went in their last night to. I didn't understand it at first but I get it now she is a real little hot one. Especially, when she's feeling spicy."
"Okay shhhh." Liam hushed everyone.
"Holy shit. Harrys going to loose it." Niall called out but it was too late I already had. From the moment he said her name I was seeing red.
"Glad to know you guys both had such a fucking good time." I stated leaning in the doorway of the kitchen. They all looked up at me in shock except for Zayn who was just smiling. Obviously drunk out of his mind.
"Hey man I was just talking about you."
"I heard."
"Listen man," Louis began but I held up my hand.
"I'm leaving you make sure that her and her friends are gone by time I come back. I don't want to see her again."
"Harry just talk-"
"No Niall I am not going to talk to her. She said it was over and instead of trying to hold on to some hope. I should have read all the signs and listened. It's my own fucking fault."
With that I left and drove to the nearest liquor store and bought a few bottles before finding a random parking lot for me to drown myself in. I was so pissed At myself for being a sappy idiot. Believing she could love me again after all this time. I turned the radio up when a familiar song came on. It's as if the whole world knew of my grief but.

I've been waiting for the day you say you want me back
(But I guess it's never coming)

I've been alone but baby I can't seem to understand
You threw my heart into the flames I took our pictures out the frames
(Why did it have to be with Zayn.)

I tried to throw 'em out but I still keep 'em just in case
If you're wondering if I still love you after so much time has passed
Since you asked
I don't really want you back
I just want the life we had

(All the memories and everything back. I just wanted us to be good again)

I don't really want you back
No, I don't
No, I don't really want you close
I just needed you to know
That I don't really want you back
(I dont want you anymore. I am tired of feeling like a fool)

No, I don't
And I remember all the times you said you had my back
But now we're separated going down a separate path
You threw my heart into the flames I took our pictures out the frames

(With her siren eyes I was pulled in everytime)

I tried to throw 'em out but I still keep 'em just in case
If you're still wondering if I still love you after so much time away
Here's what I say
I don't really want you back
I just want the life we had
I don't really want you back
No, I don't
I don't
And I don't really want you close
I just needed you to know
That I don't really want you back
No, I don't
(I want peace and freedom)