~Harry~ (47)

"Harry Styles everyone and shaking hands with everyone in the room. Such a polite Brit."

I nodded my head and smiled politely at everyone as I greeted them before taking a seat in the black leather chair in front of the silver microphone.

"It's about time we got you back on here." Elvis smiled and nodded towards me.

"It's nice to be back."

"I don't know if you recall last time we had you here. We shoved your face into a cake."

"Yes I remember."

"How was that experience? Did it take a while to get the frosting out?"

"Well you see the thing with that was it was an ice cream cake. So it was solid and it really hurt my nose."

Elvis chuckled lightly as the rest of the room awed.

"Yeah that's right you should awe."

Elvis smiled playfully, "I feel terrible."

"You should have remorse. It's good and it builds character."

Elvis chuckled again, "So let's tell a story here and talk about your work with Dunkirk. This is a pretty major event in British history so working on it must have been huge."

I nodded my head lightly, "It was though when you learn about it in school it's not as big of an event as others. It's also not the brightest moment but it was definitely impactful and I really enjoyed working on the project."

"And what a way to launch a new channel in your career with this fantastic film."

"I feel incredibly lucky to be part of the film. I am a really big fan of Chris's and others on set."

"Now be honest with us though is acting way easier than they lead us to believe?"

"I don't really. I can't say because I am not seasoned enough to be able to judge but there are challenges to both sides. It's fun getting to play someone else."

"Yeah that must be nice to change things up and dive into those different mindsets."

"It is. You're stepping into someone else's shoes and get a break of being yourself."

He nodded, "Like when you're a kid playing pretend. Gives you that escape."

I nodded back, "Exactly."

"Did you like doing stuff like that as a kid?"

I smiled lightly, "I mean I was a bit of show-off. Sort of the class clown type. I always liked performing."

"Is that showing off how you eventually won Leslie over?"

Everyone chuckled and I smiled and began running my hand over my jaw at the mention of her name.

"Don't think I wasn't going to bring her up now."

I smiled a bit wider, "Oh of course not I was waiting for it."

"You know obviously we are on the radio so our audience can't see you but I would just like to point out the immediate change in expression that occurred when I said her now. You were calm and professional and now you just got immediately the brightest smile ever."

I laughed a bit nervously unsure of what to say, "I mean what can I say she makes me very happy."

"I am sure she does. She is absolutely gorgeous. Everyone saw I think by now the fashion show and can I just ask what was going through your head in that moment?"