~Harry~ (51)

I found myself pacing around the apartment rather nervous about the news my agent just told me. Getting the role of Dunkirk was a surprise enough. I loved the idea of acting it was a fun experience but music has always been my whole life. Now here I was with a second film opportunity on my doorstep they wanted me for this new psychological romance. The script was very interesting but taking the opportunity would mean spending months away from Leslie and things were finally good again. I didn't want to risk growing distant from her. I couldn't handle the idea of anything separating us again. I paced the apartment a few more times before sitting on the couch running my fingers through my hair anxiously. I heard the sound of the front door opening and immediately jumped up.
"Hi?" She tilted her head curiously to one side, giving me amused smile.
"How was the photoshoot?"
I asked immediately trying to swallow some of the nerves I felt.
"It was good. We had lunch afterwards which is what took so long; I am sorry if I kept you waiting." I felt a tinge of guilt as she kissed me on my cheek.
"Is something wrong?" She furrowed her soft brows lightly as her glowed in the sunlight. I found myself constantly entranced by how beautiful she was.
She placed her small hand on top of my arm and persisted with a slight smile,
"Why are you looking at me like that?"
"I have something to tell you." I forced out a bit dryly.
"Okay?" She furrowed her brows again, "What is it?"
"I didn't plan on this happening but.. my agent called and I have been offered a new role."
"Really?"
"I didn't think I would get anything else after Dunkirk and I had no plans of auditioning anywhere because I didn't want that coming between us."
"Harry." She quickly interrupted me and smiled, "I think it's great that you got an offer." She kissed my cheek again and I furrowed my brows,
"You do?"
She scoffed lightly, "Did you really think I would be upset? Harry I am so proud of you." She smiled tenderly before standing up on her toes to kiss me. I felt a warmth flood over my body as her blush lips caressed mine. I cupped her face in my hands deepening the kiss and I could feel her smiling.
"I don't have to take it if you don't want me to. It's filming out of the country in California and I will be gone a long time. Longer than I want to spend away from you."
"Harry." She chuckled lightly, "If you want this then I want you to do it. I am a big girl you know. I survived without you before, I can do it again."
I narrowed my gaze as she smirked my eyes flashing down to her lips as I kissed her again, "Don't remind me."
"I think this will be an amazing opportunity for you."
"You can come with me."
"I'm supposed to be an Australia for the next month you know that and then probably back around Europe and New York. I don't know if or when I will make it to California but I want you to do what you want. Whether it's more of your music or acting. You have your career and I have mine; both are high priorities for us."
"It was a high priority for me." I said anxiously while cupping her face in my hands again, "Your my only priority now."
"Now we both know thats not true."
"I'm not putting my career above us ever again. I know where that lead. I'm not going to risk loosing you."
"You're not going to loose me and I know that I am to blame for the hesitation your having because I didn't want to try."
"You had every right not to trust me."
"And now I do. I trust you and I love you."
The euphoria that swelled in my soul when she said those words was indescribable. It almost gave a dizzying sensation. A feeling of vertigo.
"I want you to be happy and I like getting to say that I am dating a famous movie star."
I smirked lightly before brushing my thumb over her cheek, "You're amazing you know that?
"Yeah." She shrugged slightly, "But you can tell me again." She smiled flirty making it unbearable. My hands slowly caressed her hips as I kissed her intimately. My grip tightened as the deepened as soft moan escaped her lips causing my pulse to race. My tongue slipped into her mouth momentarily as one hand traveled down her thigh and the other towards her ass forcing her body against mine. Suddenly she pulled a bit flushed. She shoved me in the chest lightly, "What are you waiting for call him back!"
He can wait a few more minutes I shrugged but she crossed her arms and gave me an disproving look. A look I knew I couldn't win against. Fine I will call him now.
_____________________________________
"Ladies and gentleman I am proud to announce tonight's guests are none other than Harry Styles and Leslie Hill."