~Leslie~ (58)

I wish Barbara had been write but after returning to London things weren't normal. It's been almost a month and he feels more absent than ever.  He hardly spends time as home and in terms of intimacy things have been abnormally dry. I don't what to think or what to do. I couldn't asleep. Even with him right next to me I felt like he wasn't there at all. I sighed slowly staring at the night stand and his phone that laid on top of it. I looked back at Harry. Perfectly still. Breathing steadily. His hair slightly curled and messy. After all we have been through I have no reason not to trust him. The amount of times we have been through ups and downs he has proven to be genuine but I know patterns and not just from my past experiences but others as well.
"What am I doing?" I sat up slowly and shook my head from side to side chewing on my bottom lip as I contemplated my next move. I slowly got up, creeping over to the night stand. I picked up his phone and typed in his password. It said error. I furrowed my brows and tried it again. It was my birthday. I tried a different set of numbers and it was wrong also. I tried a last set. His mother's birthday. It's the password he had years ago. It unlocked. Why would he change it?
I clicked on his instagram nothing in his DMs and nothing was in his conversations either. Then I saw a random texting app. I clicked on it. Password required. I had no clue what to even guess. I chewed on the bottom of my lip again. When a notification pop up. New message from 856-243-1254. I furrowed my brows together that wasn't a number I recognized it wasn't the boys and it wasn't Florence number either. I got her number right before we left London. I felt a lump beginning to form in throat this couldn't be happening. Not again. Please God not again. I exhaled trying to slow my pulse. I quickly set his phone back down and tiptoed around to my side of the bed. I slowly slipped under the covers resting on my side facing away from Harry. I felt him suddenly shift in his sleep moving from his stomach to sleeping on his stomach. I felt his hand brush against my spine and I held in my breath for a moment seeing if he would move again. He didn't.... I exhaled slowly and blinked my eyes a few times trying to push away the thoughts of doubt that were now flooding my mind.
_____________________________________
It was the day of the red carpet and in all honesty I wasn't feeling excited for it. I had been but as I sat in the dressing room waiting for hair and makeup to finish I felt down.
"Well look at you."
I smiled at the sound of his voice and even more when I saw messy hair, navy suit and powder blue shirt. The extended collar was interesting but I felt was good for the film event.

I looked over at my dress on the hanger a flowing cherry red silk dress with thin straps and a deep v neck,"Aren't we going to clash?" I furrowed my brows a bit normally I matched him but I was going to be dressed completely opposite

"Aren't we going to clash?" I furrowed my brows a bit normally I matched him but I was going to be dressed completely opposite.

He smirked slightly, "Well they do say opposites attract

"Well they do say opposites attract."
I smiled warmly and waited for him to kiss me. He kissed my cheek instead,
"Hate to smudge your lipstick." He smiled partly and stroked his thumb over my cheek, "I will let you finish getting dressed." With that he turned and left. I felt nauseous. He was never concerned about that stuff before. I sighed slowly hesitantly staring at the dress. I blinked the emotions away and exhaled quickly. I put on the dress and matching heels trying to feel confident as I gazed into my reflection one last time. Harry waited patiently as I made way to the start of the carpet. He kissed my cheek and quickly interlocked his arm with mine. We strode in unison and I felt a bit more comfortable as the paparazzi called out to us. We posed together a few times before standing on separate spots for the allotted individual pictures. I observed the rest of the cast huddle together for a few group photos and smiled as Harry began taking some pictures with Florence. I continued my way up the carpet. Florence greeted me quickly,
"You look gorgeous." She said quickly before turning to walk with the rest of the cast. Harry followed her. I reached my hand out towards Harrys my fingers brushing against his. He took my hand in his lazily for a moment but dropped it when Florence stopped to whisper something in his ear. There was that lump again. Right at the base of my throat. I felt light headed but tried not to change my expression knowing very well the paparazzi would catch it. I forced a smile and continued up the carpet. I can't do this again. The thoughts echoed in mind. We stopped again and Florence posed on one side of Harry as I stood on the either. A chill went up my spine as I felt his hand perched in the small of my back. My body immediately tensed at his touch. Every muscle in my body tightening from the contact but I showed no emotion. His arm grasped my waist further drawing me into to him a camera worthy smile formed on my lips. He wasn't the only one who could act. The only one who was media trained. My entire life has been about acting like I am happy or comfortable when I am not. I leaned into his touch and looked up at him affectionately. I loved him and that's what hurt the most is that I would always love him no matter how me times he continues to hurt me but I can't stay and be hurt like before. Not again. I won't risk it.