~Leslie~ (4)

"Alright ladies take your places. We've got 5 looks to go through before the show tonight. So we need to get started." The set director Tabitha called out.
The other models and I exchanged small smiles before heading over to our wardrobe departments.

"Don't forget ladies we are sharing the studio with our special guests tonight so try not to get distracted."

I rolled my eyes casually before looking over at my friend Barbara.
She smirked, "Us get distracted please. They should be the ones drooling."
I laughed, "I don't understand their obsession with the live music performances. It's not like they are watching the musicians anyway." I mumbled the last part quietly but Barbara still heard it.
"Thats the right attitude girl. Look at you bringing out the sass." She snapped her fingers confidently, "I swear to god anyone that would consider dumping you is a total asshole."
I shook my head from side to side slowly,
"We started dating when we were just kids and once our careers took off we knew it wouldn't work out"
"It wasn't working because he was out cheating on you."
I sighed slowly, "Can we change the subject? I don't want to talk about this anymore. I do not care that he is going to be here. I just want to get through these shootings and enjoy the show tonight."
Barb smiled,
"Whatever you say girl just know I have got your back and so does Dylan."
I smiled warmly, "How is he doing?"
"He is good and doing too many things for me to count."
I chuckled lightly, "He has always been of a jack of all trades."
She rolled her eyes playfully, "Yes. He is lucky that I am busy too because he is hardly ever home but we text and face time a lot."
I smirked, "Oh trust me I know and so does everyone else."
She scoffed lightly, "Excuse me for being happy. One day you will get it and find yourself Mr. Right."

I shrugged my shoulders, "If you say so."____________________________________ Getting into my second outfit I could hear our manager talking with the boys as he gave them a tour of the shooting rooms and prep areas, "Welcome to the show gentlemen its wonderful to have you."
I peeked open my door and saw them all walking down towards the main studio spaces. I was going to have to walk right past them. Perfect. My next outfit was a sheer and lace black bodysuit with straight cut jeans and pumps. My hair was placed in a tight bun with simple pieces of my bangs flowing out. Confidence Leslie, Confidence; I thought to myself. With that I took a quick exhale and opened the door walking down the short hallway into the main shooting room.

"It's about time." Danny mumbled as I came out and took my place in front of the back drop.
I glanced over and saw the show's manager, Matt, talking to the boys inside his office next door.
"Let's just hurry up and do this." Danny gave me a confused look before shrugging. I did a few basic poses myself before we got into the group shots. The guys still hadn't come out yet of luck I could make it back inside my room before they came out and I wouldn't have to see him at all.
"Alright girls go change it up." I exhaled slowly as I strode back into the dressing room again. Hair and makeup worked fast. A bold navy smoky eye. My hair they left wavy with some slight crimping and spray. I put a white robe on over the dark sapphire colored bikini and made my way out. Barbara was out posing in her red suit.
"Gorgeous." Danny called to her.
"Alright Leslie baby your in." It was in that moment my mind registered the audience moving in my peripheral vision. I dropped the robe reluctantly and strode up in front of the camera trying to swallow the lump I felt in my stomach as his eyes landed upon me. I could feel my heart beating rapidly in my ears as everything seemed to move in slow motion....

 I could feel my heart beating rapidly in my ears as everything seemed to move in slow motion