~Leslie~ (16)

I could feel his gaze shifting up and down my body as we stood on opposite ends of the club. I hated that he was here after all this time. How persistent he was. I wanted nothing to do with him. The tassels on my silver mini dress swung as I strode to the women's restroom. I felt his eyes following me as I walked away. His gaze burning into the tattoo that marked my right shoulder. I let out a slow exhale when I entered only to nearly jump when I heard the door open up again behind me,
"What are you doing in here?" I glared at him coldly before looking to make sure no one else was in the stalls. He didn't say anything he only closed the door behind him.
"I need to talk to you."
"You really can't take a hint can you. I'm done talking!" I immediately brushed past him my shoulder firmly striking his arm as I went by. I reached for the door handle and pulled it back but the door slammed shut again. I turned around to face him. His body inches from my as he hovered over me his hand still pressed firmly against the door. His hot breath caressed my neck,
"I'm not letting you walk away again Leslie."
"Screw off." Avoiding looking into his piercing gaze. Those eyes that caused me whirls of emotion.
He smirked before caressing my cheek with his hand,
"You have no idea what you do to me, do you?" My breath hitched slightly as his fingers trailed across my jaw and down my neck. His other hand gliding up my leg and underneath the hem of my dress. I didn't want to fall into this again just to be broken but there was something in me that always had a weakness for him.
I felt my body go almost lip when his lips connected to mine. Gasping lightly as he lifted me off the ground and pressing my back to the door; my legs wrapped firmly around his waist. He kissed me hard before leaving a trail of prints down my neck and collarbone. I gasped lightly again as he pulled away. My pulse was racing and I was becoming intoxicated with whatever this feeling was. Quickly, I helped him undo the buttons of his shirt. He tossed it aside like a rag before jerking the hem of my dress up and over my hips leaving me exposed. Trailing kisses around my inner thighs and on top of my center he removed the small black thong I wore and waisted no time. He picked me up again carrying me over to the counter top and began fidgeting with his belt and pants. I smiled sheepishly at his struggle which only made him kiss me more intensely. There was no warning he thrusted inside me and the immediate contact made me groan. My head rolled back as I gripped the counter top. The anticipation rising in my core with every thrust. I reached my climax faster than I expected which only made him smile. I could his smirk as he teased the skin along my chest. I had no time to think or react as he suddenly backed away and pulled me off the counter. Grabbing my forearm he forced me to turn around and quickly entered me again. I ground my hip's backwards with every thrust causing him grunt. He let out a long groan as he reached his climax. I watched in the mirror the look on his face as he hit relief. His hands caressing my hips. I forgot what it was like to feel this way. To be this adored by someone.
Suddenly my eyes fluttered opened and everything real began to flood in. I sat up immediately trying to shake away the overwhelming feeling of dissatisfaction that my body had. What the hell was happening to me? I kicked off the covers and began pacing my apartment back and forth for a few moments but I couldn't shake away the images. I was still hearing his voice. Smelling his scent. I felt lightheaded and like I was going to freaking hurl. I needed to talk to someone. Sab was on tour in Japan so she was out but maybe Madison would respond,

Sos you free??
Mads I really need you right now

No reply but she always said I can come over whenever I need. I was staying in LA not far from her apartment. Running to the closest I quickly switch into presentable clothes grab my keys and wallet and head out the door. This had to go away.

When I got to her apartment I went inside and took the elevator to the 17th floor. I knocked on the door and there was silence. I knocked on it again more firmly still no answer. I checked my phone and the messages were still on delivered. Now what. I decided to turn the door knob.
"Maddie?" I called out as I came inside.
"Madison?" There was no answer but I heard laughter coming from the kitchen. I went through the living room and turned the corner only to see Madison sipping a glass of wine as some guy was kissing her neck.
"Uh sorry." I said lightly. Madison immediately pushed the guy away.
"Liam?!" I asked looking stunned and suddenly felt very hot.
"Oh don't tell me you too have been-?"
Madisons face was blooming with guilt. Liam awkwardly rubbed the back of his neck,
"Guess the cats out of the bag."
"Oh my gosh. I think I'm going to be sick." I turned around quickly,
"No Les wait." Madison called out
"I'm sorry I wanted to tell you but I didn't know how you would react."
"How long has this been going on Maddie?"
"About five months?"
"So back when we..." it was all starting to piece together.
"Is he the reason that?" Her gaze shifted to the floor.
"Thats really low Madison."
"Oh don't be mad!"
"How can I not be?! Dating in someone in secret I can handle but really this guy! Not to mention his relationship with whom we don't name. But you were relaying information about me and my life to him."
"Look it's not what it seems like." Liam tried interrupting but I held my hand up, "Don't lie to me and say that she didn't tell you where we were going to show at. Makes since how you guys always seemed to pop up."
I glared at Madison, "I trusted you."
"And you still can Les come on its not that deep. I promise."
"Look Leslie believe me if it's anyones fault it's mine not Madisons." Liam smiled politely but I wasn't having it.
"I suppose he knows where I'm at right now too. What am I going to go back home and find him standing on my doorstep?!"
"Les please."
"No, absolutely not."
"I promise you that he doesn't know anything. None of them are here just me. I flew out to see Madison. The guys don't know about us either.
"Such a shame. I'm sure they will be in for a complete shock."
"Oh please don't tell anyone Les I know your upset but we aren't ready to go public."
"Believe me I have no desire to tell anyone this. Have a nice life Maddie. Hope you get everything you deserve."
I stormed out of her apartment slamming the door behind me. I continued to ignore every call and text she sent me.
I sat in my dressing room alone that evening in LA and was googling his name again. Nothing was saying that's he was here tonight. Maybe I would finally get free from all this shit? A certain headline caught my eye Harrys New Girl some other above average looking model. I didn't look at the picture for long. Good riddance and tonights song was a dedication of happy I was to be rid of him.

Said you'd take a bullet, told me you would die for me
I had a really bad feeling you'd be lyin' to me
We were on the low but you were gettin' high with me
Learned a lesson when you showed a different side, I see
(Glad your fame worked for you. I am glad you decided it was more important than me.)
Said you'd die for me, you'd die for me, you'd die for me
But you lied to me, you lied to me, you lied to me
Said you'd die for me, you'd die for me, you'd die for me
But you lied to me, you lied to me, you lied to me, yeah

(Told me you would give me everything but I guess forever was just another of your series of lies)

I hope you think about me every time you touch it
I hope your new girl hears it and she loves it
Devil's front door and I'm banging on the line
If I said I want an answer I'd be lyin', I'd be lyin', yeah
They say what the devil can't do
He's gonna send a woman to

(She won't satisfy you the way I did but you won't ever get me back.)

You seek to hide, you're dead inside
Won't see me cry
Said you'd take a bullet, told me you would die for me
I had a really bad feeling you'd be lyin' to me
We were on the low but you were gettin' high with me
Learned a lesson when you showed a different side, I see

(Wish I would've seen it sooner)

Said you'd die for me, you'd die for me, you'd die for me
But you lied to me, you lied to me, you lied to me
Said you'd die for me, you'd die for me, you'd die for me
But you lied to me, you lied to me, you lied to me, yeah
(How little I meant to you)

Settle down, I'll spell it out, it's simple enough
I came around, I figured out, should follow my gut
I don't play anymore, I went through your phone
And called the girls in your DMs and took all them home
And I know it's been a while since the last time you heard from me
(I am moving on and hope you enjoy the show)

Grew into a savage, you can hear it in this verse, honey
Turns out it shows, 'cause they turn out at shows
I sold forty million copies of our break-up note
Brought some strangers in our beds

(Let's see what replacement feels like)

So now you lost your right to privacy
Spilling all our secrets, you thought they'd probably die with me
Know you fucking love it on the low
And you don't have to say I'm crazy 'cause I know
Nothing's changed though
Said you'd take a bullet, told me you would die for me

(But you put bullets into us. Even after all this time you're still the same.)

I had a really bad feeling you'd be lyin' to me
We were on the low but you were gettin' high with me
Learned a lesson when you showed a different side, I see
Said you'd die for me, you'd die for me, you'd die for me
But you lied to me, you lied to me, you lied to me
Said you'd die for me, you'd die for me, you'd die for me
But you lied to me, you lied to me, you lied to me, yeah
This is the last time, I'ma do you the honor
I'll give you a headline, I know I shouldn't bother
This is a lesson to take, hold someone tight and they break
Then you say it's a mistake, but you meant it anyway
(I hope you don't come back)

Now you can't blame me, tell them you made me
Ignore the shit that you did on the daily
Think that you played me, but you can't save me
All of that shit 'bout how I'm fucking crazy
Said you'd take a bullet, told me you would die for me
I had a really bad feeling you'd be lyin' to me
We were on the low but you were gettin' high with me
Learned a lesson when you showed a different side, I see
Said you'd die for me, you'd die for me, you'd die for me
But you lied to me, you lied to me, you lied to me
Said you'd die for me, you'd die for me, you'd die for me
But you lied to me, you lied to me, you lied to me, yeah
I waltzed off the stage with confidence,
"I take it that song was for him. Seems like he still has a hold on."
Liam????