Chapter One

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Chapter one: A New Home

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"We're here!" Sean's mother yelled in excitement, Sean looks up from his phone to see a green house. They have recently moved to America to get away from Sean's dad. Sean smiles, happy to see his mother so energetic, something she forgot how to do. Sean's mother was always a loud, outgoing and fun person but lately, she wasn't acting like herself.

Sean got out the car and helped his mom with the boxes, along with his sister Sam and the delivery men. First, Sean looked around his new house and his room, which was pretty big from his old one. Immediately, he starts to unpack his belongings, placing things where he want them to be. After his room was done, he went back downstairs to greet his mom and Sam who was setting up the kitchen. Placing the silverware in cabinets and plates on the rack.

"Hey mom! Need any help?" Sean asked grabbing his mother's attention. "No, it's fine Jack, have you finish your room?" Jack is Sean's nickname, everybody called him by it. "Yeah mom, I just finished" she smiles "Okay, then you're done for today" Jack shrugs "Okay, but call me if you need me" with that Jack walks upstairs to his bedroom and sat on his bed. He pulled out his phone and started to go through his Instagram feed. Nothing too interesting.

A little while later his mom calls him from downstairs, hurriedly, he ran downstairs to see what his mother wanted from him. "Yeah Mom?" Jack asked his mom, who was currently placing things in the living room. "Summer is over next Thursday. You and Sam are already attending Septic Highschool, I have to go out and buy you guys school supplies tomorrow and new clothes. Yes, you are coming with me." Jack's mom states cleary. Jack started to get worried, he didn't know anyone from the there. Would they treat him like shit? Would he get bullied?

All these questions ran inside Jack's head, making him fear for next Thursday. "Yeah, okay ma!" his energetic self kicks in. "By Monday, the house should be completed and on Tuesday, I have a job interview. So, behave while i'm gone and watch Sam. No mess, or i'll snap your neck and make you re clean everything. Got it?" when tampered with Mrs. McLoughlin can get pretty violent, Jack knew this very well. "Yeah, got it mom" Jack's mom raised an eyebrow at her son, but soon relaxed and got back to organizing the house.

Sean went back into his room, his mother bought a premade house, leaving all their furniture back in Ireland. Jack sighed at the lost memories, not that they were good ones, but still it was a part of Jack's history that now is extinct.

You see? The only reason Jack, Sam and their mother left for America was because of their father. He was abusive to them verbally and physically, to the point they hid when he came home from work. Why didn't she leave sooner? First off, she didn't have the money, Jack's father worked, he didn't want her to work for reasons such as this. But every time Jack's father went to work she would work as a babysitter or a little side job, just to get some money.

Finally, all those 50$ dollars paid off and she got the house in America. Somewhere she knew their father wouldn't follow because he couldn't speak the english language as well as them.

Jack's father wasn't always like this, there was a time when everybody was happy. But that was when he was 10, now he's 16.

Yeah, everything was full of energetic people and happiness. But then his dad got over protective because some guy tried to flirt with his mom and almost raped her when she denied him.

Jack's thoughts were interrupted by a knock on his door "Yeah, come in" he called out, the door opened and Sam walked in. Sam is Jack younger sister, their only 2 years apart, meaning she's 14. "Hey Sam! You need anything?" Jack was always an amazing brother, always supportive and protective, he can also make her laugh till tears come out.

"Jack can you help me with my room?" she asked smiling, she had blue eyes just like Jack and blonde hair with green tips. "Yeah, of course" they head off to Sam's room, it was about the same size as Jack's but a little bit smaller.

She points up to the bucket on the floor "Ma told me to place that bucket in my closet on the top shelf, but it's really heavy" she complained, Jack smiled and rubbed her hair "Okay, I got it" he walked over to the blue bucket and picked it up. She was right it was heavy, for her age, he placed it on the top shelf in her closet. "Better?" Sam nods her head and hugs her brother. "Thanks Jack!" with that she continues to clean her room.

Jack leaves off to his bedroom once more, he lays on the his bed and closes his eyes. Soon, drifting to sleep.

A/N SEPTIPLIER! Yes, I am making a Septiplier fanfic! But this one is an AU, meaning an Alternate Universe. Meaning, Mark or Jack are Youtubers nor know each other.

THINGS TO KNOW

1) This is an AU

2) Do not own any characters unless said so

3) Sam is a real person

SPOILER

4) Tim is included in this story, instead for Thomas it's Tim and Tim is Mark's little brother.

5) Other Youtubers will be mentioned throughout the story (Ex. Pewdiepie, MatPat, Ken, Cry, Bob, Wade ect.)

6) Question, you guys want side ships?

7) Have fun reading this! New chapters will be out soon!!!

Hope you guys would like my new story Foriegn Touch (Septiplier AU), this and my other Markiplier ships are the main stories on my account. So, if you haven't already check out my other stories.

Under The Mistletoe (Markimash)

Careless Whispers (Markpat)

One Shots (Markiplier ships)