Chapter Nine

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Chapter Nine: The Kings And The Slaves

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Jack's P.o.V 

We decided to get into groups, me and Mark, Bob, Wade and Ken, Minx and Krism and Felix and Cry. We had three tries for a game over, after your third try you take the one you survived the longest at. First Minx and Krism went, they survived up until night two where they died at 3am by Bonnie. As they tried their luck again I felt arms wrap around me, I look behind me to see Mark smiling at me. I smiled and laid back onto his chest "I love you babe," Mark whispered in my ear. "I love you too." our moment was disrupted by annoyed screams "Fuck this game!" Minx raged quit handing the controls to Krism. 

We laugh at her miserable fail, they ended up surviving until night three 5am. Next was Cry and Felix, Felix taking the lead at first didn't at all find the game remotely scary. Passing through the first two nights in a breeze, Foxy then popped up out of nowhere. "Jävla helvete ! Dumma spel , ta dig över Cry." Felix yelled in... Swedish? I believe. 

(Fucking hell! Stupid game, you take over Cry) 

Cry laughed and kissed Felix, taking over the controls. After a while they got up to night 4, 1am. It was our turn and I decided to go first, picking up the tactics I picked up from the others. I survived up until night two, but I was pretty damn scared shitless. I screamed as Chica showed up by the window "OH mo fuckin Dia , aon! Faigh an ifreann amach tú dúr éan fucker slut cearc!" I cursed in Irish, I highly doubt that anyone knew what I said. "What?" Mark asked chuckling, "Don't worry about it," I muttered. 

(Oh my fuckin God, no! Get the hell away you stupid bird chicken slut fucker!)

I was so focused on the game, really trying to pass night two without a gameover. Finally got to night three! Yes! After a good run I died at 2am "Fuck!" I said, this was too much stress packed in one game. Mark chuckled and kissed my cheek "I got this baby." Mark said, taking over the controls. He beat the third and fourth night, it was 2am and we officially beat Cry and Felix and got the highest score so far! Thank God, I didn't want to be anyone's slave. 

Mark died at night five and completely raged out, and gave our last life to Wade, Bob and Ken, saying they would need it more than us. We sat on the bed, watching horrifically as Bob, Wade and Ken fail miserably at the game. I rest my head on Mark's shoulder, digging in my pocket to retrieve my phone. "Shit, it's 7pm already." I muttered towards myself, I saw I had two notifications from Sam. I slid my thumb across the screen and input my password. I clicked on her name and two text messages appeared. 

Sam: Hey Jack, having fun with your boyfriend?

Sam: Are you coming home tomorrow? 

Jack: Yeah, I'm coming home tomorrow and stop trying to interfere with my love life. 

Sam: Haha, okay Jack! See you tomorrow. 

I heard a chuckle from Mark "She reminds me of Tim." Mark says, I giggled and kissed him on the lips lightly. "FUCKIN HELL WADE, YOU HAD ONE JOB! ONE!" Bob yells "You moron." Bob added, getting up. "Great now, I'm a slave for these two!" Ken says as Wade caused the last game over screen. We laugh "And as the first order of business, make me a sandwich!" I yelled feeling slightly hungry. Everyone laughed as the three groaned and started to walk downstairs "Me too!" Mark yells loud enough so they could hear.