Chapter Twenty-Four

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Chapter Twenty-Four: Blackmail

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~3 Weeks Later~ 

Mark's P.o.V 

Me and Jack had even things out between us and his dad had found out he was bisexual. He told me it didn't end well, but he didn't want to tell me all of it. He said it would probably start another argument between us, even though I was still very concerned about his well being, I decided to drop it. I haven't told him about the Aaron coming back situation, I couldn't. He's going through too much as it is, he doesn't need to worry if his boyfriend is cheating on him or not. I've been trying to ignore Aaron ever since that, but I swear he has multiple personalities that or he's fucking bipolar. One minute he's all over me the next he fucking hates my guts! And it makes me so fucking pissed off! I know, I am absolutely sure I don't want Aaron back, I want Jack. Jack... Holy hell I miss him, it's only been 3 weeks since he's left, but it fucking feels like a year. His mom, she hasn't woken up yet. 

It's been lonely really, without him all we do is Skype each other, that's when he does have time to Skype. Everything feels so worthless and broken, and I still can't get over the fact that I kissed Aaron back! Why?! Maybe because I missed him? I missed Jack? Human connection? I... I don't know... I just want Jack back, my Jack, my Clover. By now, everyone at school knows about Jack's disappearance. But today I was going to meet up with some friends, they go to my school, but I barely see them since I have no classes with them. Currently, I was getting dressed in a black and white flannel and some black jeans. It was three and I had to be at the coffee shop at three-twenty. Well, better get going now I guess. 

I had got my house keys, phone, and wallet with me as I headed out. Passing Jack's vacant house as I felt a wave of sadness crash down on me as I tried to look away. Keeping my eyes on the ground as I continued to walk to the coffee shop. Getting there in under fifteen minutes as I grabbed a seat next to the window. Sighing as I ran my hand through my hair, groaning as I pulled out my phone. Scrolling through Instagram as I waited for the two to come, after five minutes or so I hear a hand on my shoulder. "Well isn't it Mark!" the voice of Arin says, I chuckled as I stood up. 

"Arin! Danny! Long time no see." I said, hugging them both as they hugged back. "Mark! How's everything?" Danny asked as we all took a seat, I sighed, running a hand through my hair. "Not so good guys..." I murmured, narrowing my eyes downwards. "Hey... Is everything alright?" Arin asked, I cleared my throat before I spoke. "Well... You guys remember Aaron, right?" they nodded slowly, "Yeah, the Brit who left to England and didn't come back?" I noddd slowly, "Yeah, him... Well he's back and you two remember how we used to date... Well, I had moved on with someone else during the span of his disappearance... His name was Jack, or Sean, but he prefered Jack, he was an Irish cutie and I instantly fell head over heels for him... We became a couple soon afterwards, and it was an amazing relationship for the most of it... Until his mom got into a car accident and fell into a coma... Him and his little sister had to go back to Ireland since they were originally from there... And now... I just miss him..." 

They nodded, apologetic looks on their faces. "Holy fuck Mark, damn dude, we're sorry life's been hard on you." I nodded, sighing softly. "Yeah, anyways, what's up with you two?" the smiled at each other before giving me a sheepish look before raising up their intertwined hands. "You are shitting me! Forreal?! You two actually found the balls to fuck each other?" I joked, Arin giggled and rolled his eyes, "Yes, yes we did Mark." I smiled, "Congrats you two!" they smiled and shared a quick kiss, making me giggle uncontrollably. 

We had ordered coffee and bagels, having small talks about life, school and other stupid shit. I felt a tap on my shoulder, looking behind me to be greeted with a cup of ice coffee being spilled on top of my head. I instantly froze up since you can tell it was just bought, my body tensing as I looked up at whoever fucking did that. Of. Fucking. Course. I sighed, "It's always a pleasure to see you too, Aaron." I said sarcastically, taking off my flannel and wrapping it around my waist, I was lucky that my white undershirt didn't get we- .... And there goes my drink... Yep... "Refreshing..." I muttered, sighing as my shirt was now see through. 

"Are you done?" I asked, clearly pissed off by his actions. "Not yet." he said as he left, confused I groaned and ran a hand through my now, cinnamon smelling hair. Arin and Danny exchange looks as they give me a questioning eye. "Fuckin Aaron..." I muttered, growling as I took out a twenty dollar bill. My clothes are soaked and I smell like the White Girl Starter Pack. "Sorry guys, but if you two excuse me, I have to go back home and fucking take a shower." I said in a pissed off tone, they nodded not pushing it further as I left the coffee shop. 

Once I got home I took a shower, still pissed off by the incident. After I got out of the shower and changed clothes, I laid on my bed. Taking out my phone as I started to text the guys who were all in a group chat. I was suddenly sent a photo from a private number, clicking on it my heart drop as I went pale. 

Fuck. 

It. 

All. 

To.

Hell. 

If God didn't love me enough, there is was, a fucking picture of me and Aaron kissing under the tree. Under the picture it was captioned. 

Watch it Fischbach, we don't want your little Clover getting hurt anymore, now do we?~Aaron  

A/N Short, very short, too short, I'm sorry. Needed a chapter. OOOH! And might, might not be a new chapter, (I'm horrible with time based promises) tomorrow! LIFE IS STRANGE BABEH! LAST EPISODE!!! This author's note twas' bullshit, I'm sorry XD. Oooh! But feels! Will come there way (if they haven't already) Get ready for the most sappy shit I can pull. Yes, I read the comments, no I will not stop twisting those feels, twisty freshness! Oooh and get them ready for the following chapters with Jack and Sam! Whelp, this was more of a drug induced author's note.... Mhm, that's fine. Oh! And yes, Egobang, I ship it. I will always ship it, it was very hard, either that or Rubberbang, it was difficult to say the least. But yes, the Game Grumps, (amazing channel) is starring in the not so wonderful book I have created! Alright, I rambled enough, baiii!! 

~Leah Out