A/N About Jack and Wiishu

Okay! This is regarding to Jack's tumblr post. Since I'm a huge supporter of Septiplier, I need to address something. 

I do not, do NOT hate Wiishu. I love her work, her attitude, her way of style, the woman is goals. 

But hate towards her for "Cockblocking Septiplier" because she moved in with Jack is unacceptable. Really, unacceptable. Wiishu is an amazing girl and she can bring amazing possibilities for Jack. Don't look at this as a negative thing.

We can not control who Jack loves, Septiplier is a ship, it may never happen. We should be able to respect Jack's actions on what he does in life. 

Same things goes with Mark, that Jess situation. Yes, it would have been nice to know he was dating again, but no, he does not have to tell us. It was his wish to not and we should respect that. Guys, I love you. I do these things for pleasurement reasons only. I do not have faith that Septiplier will happen one day. 

Yes, they are perfect for each other, Mark even said it. But that does not mean we can take two living beings and force them into a relationship by chasing any woman that blocks their way. 

I know I use Jess and Wiishu as impacts towards Septiplier in my stories. But please remember that my stories are FanFICTION. They are not real. I do not hate the two girls, they are amazing. I know Mark said he's not looking for anyone but if he does get a new girlfriend, accept her. Welcome her. If she keeps Mark happy, then hell, so be it. 

Please respect Jack and Mark's relationship status, whoever they like is their own business. I make stories that result in them liking each other. Will I stop? No. I won't stop my stories. Will I address this? Yes, I will and I am.  

I will not stop my smut stories either, I know Jack is uncomfortable with them but I enjoy them. I will stop using their Youtuber names although. Instead of Jacksepticeye and Markiplier, it would be Markimoo and Jackaboy. I will have warnings and ever more so. 

Look at Wiishu moving in as a positive thing and welcome it. Do not put hate out there. This doesn't only apply to Jack but other Youtubers. Mark, Rhett and Link, Arin, Danny.... etc. Alright? Respect it. Respect them and their choices and always stay behind them with anything they do (if you agree to it) 

I'm sorry if I sound bitchy or anything, but this is the truth, we can't force them into anything. Whatever I do, either to the "hickey" on Jack's neck to the wink that Mark gave Jack. I poke fun at it, I will always poke fun at it. 

I love you guys, but whoever thinks they are obligated to send hate towards Wiishu just because she's "cockblocking" please, know better than that. 

Anyways, this story! Coming to an end soon! Maybe a few more chapters until the finale. There's no sequel to this. But there is a new story that will be posted after this one is finished. Rewind and Replay will still have their chapters going. And yes, the girl is Wiishu but I do not hate her in any way. The smuts will still happen, the tags will be removed and warnings will be placed. Suggest freaky shit to me, I might turn the Septiplier smut into a One shot book. Whatever floats the boat. 

New story soon, trust me, it's gonna be amazing! I may drop hints on the plot line but until then, baii! Love you guys! 

~Leah Out 

(My fucking phone deleted the first one, this is why I hate writing on mobiles.)