Chapter Twenty-Eight

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Chapter Twenty-Eight: He's Mine

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~The Next Day~

Jack's P.o.V

We had settled down by the tree, waiting for the others to show up since Mark had call them all and told them he had to show them something. We shared soft kisses under the shady tree as we waited, after fifteen minutes or so Minx and Krism came followed by Cry and Felix, they were both surprised to see me and engulfed me with hugs.

We talked for a bit, Wade and Bob soon came and it was like another normal day for us. I was on Mark's lap as he was pressed up against the tree with the others circling us, either holding each other or just talking. Everything seemed to be perfect as we talked, that was until Aaron came. Walking up to us as he saw Mark's arms wrapped around me. Everything stopped, no one talked as everyone had their eyes on Aaron, who had his eyes on me. We engaged in a staring contest as we both had a piercing stare aimed at one another.

He had a disgusted face on as I was merely smirking. "What are you doing?" he asked, breaking the tense silence. Suddenly, a plan popped in my mind, I simply smirked at him as I turned my head and cupped Mark's cheeks, pulling him in as I placed a soft kiss on his lips. Mark instantly kissed me back, hearing snickers from my friends as we kissed in front of him. "Wha? No! You can't kiss him! I showed you! He - He kissed me when you were gone! He doesn't love you!" Aaron spewed, only causing me to roll my eyes as I flipped him off. Still kissing Mark we listened to him bicker about how we shouldn't be together. I slowly disconnected, leaving Mark wanting more as he kissed my jawline.

I giggled as I looked up at Aaron, Mark still pressing kisses all over me. "If he didn't love me, why is he kissing me more than he haves to now?" I protest, Aaron scoffed, looking away as he crossed his arms. "Give it up and leave it alone. Mark already explained to me what happened and unsurprisingly enough, I believe him more than I can ever believe in you. I love Mark, Mark loves me. In the picture, there is no you, well. Not anymore at least, Mark is mine, believe it or not. I'm not going anywhere, I'm staying."

"Y-You left him! And I came back to take what's mine!" he whined out, "But you know what's the difference between that? I came back. Not a year after, but as soon as I could. I came back. I still had connections with him. I texted. I called. You did nothing." 

"B-But..." "Stop it Aaron, it's over between me and you. I'm with Jack right now and it will continue to be that way. I don't want you anymore, I don't love you, I have no affections towards you. All I want and everything I love is Jack. Aaron, I think it's time for you to leave, and this time don't worry about staying permanently." Mark said, cutting off Aaron. Aaron looked down and nodded, waving slightly as he turned away and walked out of the park. 

The group just sat in silence for a moment, wondering what really just happened. But all I know that Mark is mine and I'm Mark's. 

A/N Sorry for the shortness..... But, if you head on to my profile you'll see a new story! It's called Rewind and Replay (Septiplier)  and yes, I won't forget about this. Both of these stories will be updated constantly (hopefully), either that or short chapters. But hopefully you guys enjoyed this little scene! Promise, super happy fun times are coming! Check out my new Septiplier book if you want to! Thanks a fuck ton guys and I'll update sometime over the weekend!! 

~Leah Out