Chapter Eleven

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Chapter : Science Project And The Text 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~3 Months Later~ 

Jack's P.o.V

"Okay students, we have another group project, this time on planets and how they react to different liquids!" the class groaned as she continued "Just for that, I'll pick who you work with." the class groaned again. "Quit your complaining, we'll start small for now. This is a simple experiment. Since they're 16 of you and this is a partner project. Each group will get a substance of their own which will be used to take care of a plant that I will provide for you." she explained as she took out a clipboard. 

"Okay! Listen out for your partner's. Tyler Oakley and Troye Sivan, Dan Howell and Phil Lester, Jenna Marbles and Lilly Singh, Zoe Sugg and Hannah Hart, Joey Graceffa and Shane Lee Yaw, Sean McLoughlin and Mark Fischbach, Anthony Padilla and Ian Hexcon, Rhett McLaughlin and Charles Neal." she called out, I smiled at Mark as we were partners. 

Group by group she assigned plants and the substance they must use to see if the plant will stay alive. Me and Mark had gotten milk for our plant. Mrs. Mel said we had the rest of class to talk with our partner. I turned to Mark as I got out my notebook. 

"Okay, my house or yours? Doesn't really make a difference but where?" I asked as I looked up at Mark "Mine," I looked up at Mark with a smile "You sure you will be able to give the plant milk everyday?" he chuckled but nodded. "Of course, you'll come by everyday to nag at me if I forget." I rolled my eyes as a paper landed on our desk as I took a look. "This is the requirements for the project and shit, apparently it's done with a power point." Tyler said to us as he winked, already knowing that me and Mark are together. But he's pretty cool to hang out with. As he was openly gay as well. 

"Thanks Tyler," I said as I took a look at the paper, right on top I wrote 'Milk' and 'Mark and Sean'. What? I'm an organized person. I read over the requirements which were basic group projects. As Tyler said it was to be done on a powerpoint, having the abstract, hypothesis, background, materials, procedure, observation and conclusion. Pretty simple. "Okay, this is pretty simple enough, we'll start today at your house." Mark nodded as he flashed his smile. Since today was Friday, we would usually go to Minx's house for a sleepover, but she got grounded due to her little stunt she did on her mom. Classic Minx. We talked the rest of the period as it was finally time to go home. 

Me and Mark made our separate ways, as we head towards our lockers. I grabbed my books and stuffed them in my bag. I closed my locker as it locked, I swung my backpack over my shoulder as I took out my phone with headphones, playing Fall Out Boy. Yeah, I like the pop rock as well for the heavy metal type of music. Centuries played as I tapped my foot to the beat. I left school grounds and waited for Mark. I sung softly to the music, no one else was around me. 

I was in the middle of singing softly as I felt strong arms wrap around my waist and pulled me closer. "You're an amazing singer, Clover." Mark whispered into my ear, loud enough that I could hear it through my headphones. I blushed at the pet name, I looked up at him and pecked him softly. "Thanks Love." he smiled at me and took out one of my earphones and placed it in his ear. He listened as the chorus played. 

He gave me a small smile "Heavy metal?" he questioned, I nodded. "Fall Out Boy." he kissed my cheek as I blushed brightly. "You're adorable." he cooed, I smiled and didn't respond. He laughed and took my hand as we started to walk towards his house.