One Last Note...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

One Last Note...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

After the death of Mark, Jack and Aaron the families mourn. Funerals were held to remember such young youth as they tried their best to get over their loved one's death.

Ms. McLoughlin found someone that made her happy and took care of Sam. Russell, was his name. He cared for Sam like she was his own as he took care and helped Ms. McLoughlin with a lot since Sean's death. They are now married and she was happy...

Sam and Tim- It took her a while to finally get over her brother's death. Her and Tim became best friends. They helped each other with the lost. Finally and thankfully, falling in love. Which went to marriage. As they now have two kids of their own. One little boy named Samuel and a little girl named Timberly.

Mrs. Fischbach and Mr. Fischbach- They both respected and acknowledged how brave their son was for sticking with Jack threw the fire. They do wish that they were there to bare the burden for him, but in goodwill they moved on rather nicely.

Ken- In jail for a lifetime as he spends his days wishing what could have been. Btw, needs a new asshole.

Cry and Felix: Cry blamed himself for everyone's death. If he had just went with Mark, none of this would have happened. Felix tried to remind Cry that it wasn't his fault and if he did go that he would have probably died as well. The two of them graduated both highschool and college and Cry proposed to Felix as they have a little girl named Jenifer.