Chapter Seven

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Chapter Seven: Sleepover Madness

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Jack's P.o.V

It was finally Friday and I was excited for the sleepover, I already had everything packed for the event. Not really know what to expect since it was my first time going to one of their sleepover. Since I live next to Mark, Mark decided it was a good idea if we gone together, so I was just waiting for his call. As I waited I started to think about the incident in the park a few days ago. I couldn't believe we were so close to kissing, and I wanted it. I came to the conclusion that I did develop a small crush on him. Come on, he is fucking handsome as hell, he's kind, funny and caring. What's not to like about him? 

Sighing, I unlocked my phone to see a picture that me and Mark took yesterday. Smiling at the recent memory I clicked on my Instagram app, scrolling through my feed just to past time. I was in the middle of favoriting a piece a cake when my screen turned into Mark's face, confused at first I finally realized that he was calling me. Giggling, I answered the phone "Hey Jack! I'm outside of your house, are you ready?" I picked up my bag that I held all my stuff with me and started walking towards the front door. "Yeah, I'm ready, I'll be out in just a second." I started walking towards the door as I practically scream to my Ma that I was leaving, forgetting that Mark was still on the phone. "Goddamn Jack, I could hear you from outside!" Mark laughed, I blushed in embarrassment. 

I headed outside and hung up the phone on Mark, he smiled and waved at me. I jogged up to him, "Hey Jack, ready to go?" Mark asked, "Yeah, let's go!" Mark smiled at me and I felt butterflies in my stomach, okay maybe it wasn't a small crush. He lead me down the street and passed the park, all while still holding my hand. After a 10 minute walk, we were at Minx's house, Mark ringed the doorbell and waited for an answer. "Wow..." I breathed at, gawking at how big her place was. Minx opened the door and smiled once she saw us "So, someone is a little bit handsy, aren't we?" she said pointing down at our intertwined hands. Instantly I blushed and let go, rubbing the back of my neck. 

Mark chuckled nervously, "So, Minx since this is Jack's first time care to show him around?" Mark said trying to change the topic "Yeah, I'll show him the room that you two can share." she said with a wink. "W-what? We have to share a room?" Mark asked, clearly surprised. "Yeah Mark, everybody does. My Mum wanted the other rooms turned into various of sorts of shit. So, sharing is on the agenda!" she giggled as she dragged both of us in. Her house was HUGE, there were stairs that led to the upper half of the house, the main floor had a kitchen, living room, and one bathroom. Below us she explained there was an basement and attic on top. To go along there was 5 rooms, everyone had to share a room besides Ken. 

~

Once everyone came we hung out in Minx's room since it was the biggestest besides her Ma's room. She explained that her Ma was out of town due to her job and she hadn't cared that we were here as long as we clean up our mess. I looked at my phone to see I had a notification from Sam. 

Sam: Where are you? I'm bored :P 

I chuckled and replied 

Jack: Sorry Sam, I'm at my friend's house, we're having a sleepover. Entertain Ma she's off on weekends.  

Sam: What? No! She'll keep asking me about boys and relationships and other girl things! You know she tried to teach me about the Birds & The Bees when you left to the park that one day?! No thank you. 

Jack: Talk to her about those things, except for the Birds & Bees things, that's just creepy. :D Ma likes spending time with you, you know after what happened. She wants the best for us Sam, So, just give her the opportunity to talk to you once in a while.