Chapter Thirty-Five

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Chapter Thirty-Five: Fights and Frights 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Jack's P.o.V 

It was a normal, everyday Friday, I was in fourth period and I had a slight temper on me. I'm not, not the most hot headed guy, I can be patient, I will always try to solve things in a civil way. I'm not the violent type. It was a simple disagreement that turned into something more, since I had slept over at his place the last night, we had a simple argument in the morning. 

He thought it was a good idea to go back when I was in Ireland and bring it up, ask what happened to me. And quite frankly, I did not want to talk about anything that has my father in it. It is true that I did not share much on what had happened and or my experiences during those months, but that's because I prefer to keep it a secret, I do not want to recite what had happened to me, what he had put me through. But he kept on saying I should, I should tell him. Why should I tell him? How do I even tell him that? 

Oh, my father shoved his hand down my pants since he found out I was dating a boy. Beat me up severely and left me on the floor unconscious. So, how was everything over here? 

No! You can't say things like that! That wasn't a situation to be taken so... so simply. 

But, but I need to relax. It's normal... To fight as a couple, maybe the cause of the fighting is not normal but disagreement in general is. Right? 

It's not like we fight every day! No, it's nothing like that! We're a happy couple, we are, it's just when he brings up things like that. It... It makes me think! 

Does he not trust me? What does he think? I don't want to relive that moment, why would he ask that? Was he confuse? Does he know he hurts me emotionally when he ask things like that? And I always hope he doesn't, because only if he knew how much that hurts me on a daily basis, living with those memories are the worst.

Okay, I just need to relax... I'm seeing him and the others anyways by the tree today, I took a deep breath. Trying to listen to the lesson, which, I didn't really care for, I already knew the lesson so there was no need to actually worry. 

But I had dreaded it when the bell had rung, sending the students flying out of here. I stood up, throwing my backpack over my shoulder as I left to the tree outside. Only Ken was there, he gave me a small smile once he saw me and beckoned me over to him. I took my lead and walked up to him, setting my bag down, "Hey Ken," I greeted softly, "How's everything?" I asked, "Things are great man, but, uh, are you and Mark okay? Mark came into first period a little.... Upset?" he said, eyeing me suspiciously. 

I sighed, "We had got into a fight this mornin', he'll be fine..." I answered softly, he bit his lower lip as he nodded. "Alright, hope everything works out for you two!" he chirped out as he looked away. After a few minutes everyone was here and the tension between me and Mark was clearly noticeable. I was sitting on his lap under the tree, I was near Felix and Cry as Mark was near Ken. 

I can see Ken comforting Mark, subtle pats on the back and whispers into his ear. Which just made me more and more enraged, "Do you two need to talk something out?" Cry's deep voice asked, pulling me from my temper. "No" "Yes" we said at the same time, me being the one saying no. I glared at Mark, "We have nothing to talk about." I said, "Yes we do Jack, why can't you tell me?" he asked, everyone's eyes at us. "I just think it's selfish for you to be asking something like that! I don't want to talk about it, I don't want to mention it and I sure as hell don't need to tell you." I snapped back, biting back on words since everyone else was around. 

I huffed, standing up as I grabbed my bag, leaving as I heard Mark call my name multiple times. I didn't answer him, I just kept walking. 

~Time Skip Brought to you by RobertIDK, because why the hell not? His voice is amazing~ 

The rest of the day was stressful, I didn't speak to Mark or the others in my last periods. I sat silent, maybe I'm overthinking this... I probably was too hard on Mark, he's just worried... I have to apologise and I'm going to do just that. Once school was done I went to the flower shop and got a bouquet of flowers, red, green and blue all bundled up together as I got a box of his favorite chocolates as well for a card. Walking out of the store I wrote down on the card, apologizing to him and telling him through the card some of the things my Father did do. I knew I couldn't say it, I even wrote that I couldn't say it to his face. 

I just hope he forgives me.... 

I walked down the street, the sun going down at a rather face pace. I should probably get back to home before it gets too dark, I still have homework to do. The streets became rather quiet and there was hardly anyone on the street. I'm just overthinking things again, I took a deep breath as I continued my walk, stopping to put my things in my backpack. As I zipped back up my backpack nothing but intense pain I felt in the back of my head, I cried out in pain as I fell down, my vision blurry as I tried to regain my vision, but the next thing and last thing I did see was a metal bat hitting me on the head. Knocking me out. 

A/N Hakuna Matata, it means no worries for the rest of your days~ 

Unless you're Jack.  

Then you get fucked repeatedly. 

~Leah Out