Chapter Ten (Part Two)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Chapter : Relationship Confession (Part Two out of Two) 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Everything was finally set up and I had an hour to spare to get ready, I thanked the guys and left off to my house. As I got there my Mom greeted me, "Hey Mark, how was the sleepover?" she asked, smiling at me as she held the newly folded laundry basket. "It was good, actually Mom. I have a favor to ask you." I said, there was no way I was leaving without her knowing. "What is that?" I started to blush as I recalled the last two days of my life. "I'm actually going out again, with someone, on a date. Can I please stay out some more tonight?"  I asked she thinks, "Are you dating Mrs. McLoughlin's boy?" I blushed and nodded, "Go ahead." I smiled and hugged her, hurrying to get to the showers. 

I took a nice long thirty minute shower, making sure to make myself smell decent at least. As I got out I went to my room, deciding on what to wear. I finally wore a grey and black flannel with black skinny jeans and light grey converses. I put on some of my cologne on and put on a watch. You know, just to bring the outfit together. I looked at my appearance in the mirror. Okay, everything looks okay besides my hair. I brushed it and held it up with some gel. Okay, I look good! I look decent! Hopefully I look okay for Jack. I left downstairs, having some minutes left to kill. 

"Aw, look at him! He looks so grown up!" I heard my mother squeal, "Wow, you actually asked him out Mark? I'm proud." my parents were never against the fact I was bisexual and supported me with everything. But with my dad came with the jokes. Which I just brushed off easily. "Hehe, yeah, but I have to go now Dad and Mom." I said as I got up. "Where are you taking him?" "To the hills, we're going to have a picnic, he loves stargazing." I said as I waved both of them goodbye. 

I left to Jack's house, I rang the doorbell and waited for an response. I took a deep breath then the door opened, Jack was on the other side. He looked... amazing. He wore a black designer shirt and blue jeans with a watch and black shoes. His hair flinged up to the side. "Hey Mark, you look fantastic! Are you ready to go?" he asked as he flashed a smile. I smiled back as I took his hand "Of course I'm ready, let's go." I kissed him on the lips. Then parted, "Come on, let's go." we said goodbye to his Mom as we left for the park. 

We talked about anything and everything, we saw as the sun go down and I instantly started to take him to the hill. "Come on, I know a place we can sit." we walked to the picnic "Oh my God! This is beautiful Mark!" Jack said as he sat down on the blanket next to me. I took out the food Minx and Krism prepared. 

"Wow this is beautiful! We would get a perfect view of the stars from here!" Jack said excitedly. "I'm already staring at the most brightest one right now." I said staring at Jack, his face heat up. "You're like the sun, Mark." he said, keeping his gaze at the sky. "How's that so?" I asked as I scooted closer to him. 

"The sun is like a big sun ray of hope, it brings light after the darkness. To me, you're my sun, you're a ray of hope and happiness to me. You're a never dying soul." Jack admitted, wow. "Why do you say that?" I asked, Jack turned to me and smiled. "Because I love you," Jack confessed. I smiled and draped my arms around his waist, "I love you too." we sat there, just watching the night sky. 

We talked and ate, random topics coming out from the top of our heads. "Where do you see yourself in 10 years?" Jack suddenly asked, I thought about it before responding. "Doing something that makes others happy. And possibly, with you by my side." I replied, Jack smiled. "Well, you already make me happy so you're doing great so far!" I laughed at his little comment and kissed him on the lips. 

"You're amazing, this night is amazing, thanks... Markimoo." "Markimoo?" I asked, chuckling from the nickname. "Yeah, Markimoo." he replied, with sass. "Markimoo? I like it, only if I get to call you Jackaboy!" Jack laughed and kissed me, "You're such a dork." I blushed and kissed his nose. "You're a dork as well! We dorks gotta stick together, which I'm going to do with you. Stay with you forever and always." 

"Forever and always?" Jack asked, looking up at me with hopeful eyes. "Forever and always." I reassured, holding his hands as we lend in, kissing each other under the moonlight. Everything felt amazing. And for once, I actual forgot about Aaron, instead, thoughts of Sean. Yeah, I'm never losing Sean, even if we breakup. He's not leaving like Aaron did. That's a promise. 

Dammit Aaron why did you have to leave?

A/N This is the other half of Chapter Ten, if it were to be put together. Yeah, sorry, it was just I didn't upload for like two days since, you know, life. And I felt bad because I already had that part written but not the other! Anyways! The next few chapters are just going to be keen moments of their relationship. I'm telling you guys this because there is going to be a time skip, it's not that long but long. Like 6 months into their relationship. Basically at the end of school! I'm doing this for plot reasons, which won't be revealed to you! I'm not that big of a spoiler. But yes, the next few chapters will be fluffed based. I'm not saying no more. 

One more thing! Guys, what the fuck? 1.5k views and about to be 200 votes? Really?! You guys are amazing! I can't believe this! It's fucking awesome! I read your comments as well, I see so much support and people telling me that this is their favorite Septiplier Book and this book is amazing, which shocked me. Because, usually, my stories are type terrible. And I've read some of the most amazing Septiplier Books out there and wished I had the fucking brian to write something like theirs. But with you guys' support, I like my own story and I'm glad that I made it how I wanted to be! Like, who gave you guys permission to be amazing supporters? 

Anyways! Thanks everyone so much for reading! Means a lot guys! I always read comments, something I love to do even though I don't respond to some of them. But this Author's Note is getting a wee bit too long. Thanks everyone! 

~Leah Out