Chapter Two

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Chapter Two: New School and New Friends

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~~~~~~~~~~~

1 Week Later

~~~~~~~~~~~~

Jack woke up early today, it was his first day at Septic High so he had to make a good impression. It was only 5 am, but due to the fact Jack was an Insomniac this wasn't something new to him.

He took a shower and put on some clean clothes. Since there in September it was pretty cold out. With that fact jack wore a green hoodie and jeans to complete his outfit. Instead of putting his hair in a beanie he let it out. He doubled checked his book bag which consisted of, his binders, books, pencils, and any other school supplies his mother crammed inside his bag.

It was around 6:30 so he knocked on Sam's door, "Sam, wake up it's 6:30 we have school today," Jack knocked softly on the door. A groan came from the other side "5 more minutes, ma" she moaned out, Jack chuckled slightly. "It's not Ma, Sam, it's Jack. Now open the door and get up," even though Jack was a fun/kind brother he can also be pretty strict.

A groan was heard from the other side, followed by footsteps. "Fine, fine I'm coming, don't lose your lucky charms" she laughed and opened the door. "Well it's 6:45 now, better hurry up or you're going to be late for school," Jack laughed, he knew his sister never liked being late. Especially on the first day. Her face turned from amusement to complete anger. "Ugh! You always do this! I need to get ready before anything! Today is my first day in high school. Ya doof, you couldn't wake me up sooner. I even told you last night to wake me up early! Now they're going to think bad of me! Thanks Jack, really thanks!" she flipped walking into the bathroom to continue to cuss Jack out.

All Jack did was laugh at the sight of his sister being such a 'Goody Tushu', he walked downstairs and made some cereal for both him and Sam. What a coincidence, Lucky Charms. Jack laugh and poured the substance into the bowel. His mother was probably still asleep, so he got up and knocked on her door. "Ma, it's almost 7:20, are you awake?" shuffling was heard and the door opened to reveal Jack's mother. With a smile on her face she asked Jack if Sam was awake yet. The answer being yes, she nodded and went into her room to change.

Jack head off back downstairs to finish off his cereal, he saw Sam enter the dining room "Sam, I made you some cereal" Jack said she smiled and replied with a thank you. They ate in silence, after both teens were done they grabbed their book bags and left off to school in their Mum's car.

They arrived at Septic High and left to the office, after sorting everything out Jack and Sam received their schedule and locker number. They said later to their mom and headed off to class.

Jack had Math first, which was located in room 12. With help he finally made it there, he was only 5 minutes late. The teacher raised an eyebrow at Jack as he stood there shly. "U-uh i'm Sean McLoughlin, the new transfer student" Jack stated, the teacher nodded understood "Everybody this is Sean, he's from Ireland. Sean, I'm Mr. Mosta, please take a seat next to Wade, Wade raise your hand" Mr. Mosta said, the boy Jack assumed was Wade raised his hand. Steadily Jack walked over to the red shirted boy, with san afro.

Jack sat down and took out his book and pencil, "Pst, Sean was it?" Jack heard from beside him. He turned his head and Wade was right there near his face, almost making him jump. "Yes? Oh, by the way, just call me Jack" Wade backed away a little "Okay, Jack, i'm Wade, how's everything?" Jack was pleased maybe he could befriend Wade. Only if he knew that would be a headache and a half if he did.

"Fine, but should we really have this conversation during class?" Jack was skeptic about the conversation. "No, not really" Wade laugh and sat back to his seat. "Sean, can you tell me what's x means?" Jack got nervous and hurriedly looked at the board doing quick math with the equation infront of him he concluded with the answer 5. Which, happens to be the answer. "Correct" Mr. Mosta mumbled "Wade, can you tell me how can we prove that the answer is indeed 5?" Wade look astonished, "Uh-uh by the power of the afro...?" this ridiculous answer erupted the class in laughter.

Mr. Mosta sighed and moved on to a different question, the time pursued on, Jack taking notes on anything he could use. Finally, it was end of class, since it was the first day of school no homework was given out.

Jack started to walk to his locker to get what he needed for English "Jack!" Jack turned around to see Wade running up to him. "You should meet me at lunch, I want to introduce you to my friends" Jack was thrilled to know he would not only befriend Wade but others as well.

With that exciting thought in his head he could not wait for lunch to come, walking with a smile on his face he walked to room 32. Getting there before the bell rung, thankfully.

He took a seat next to a boy with glasses and a purple shirt on "Hey, what's up?" he asked Jack "Oh nothing much, you?" the boy reached out and extended an arm. "Name's Bob, you?" Jack shook Bob's hand "Sean, but everybody calls me Jack" as if on cue the teacher said "Sean McLoughlin?" Jack sighed "Except for the teachers, here!" he said in a response. Bob laughed his ass off "Well, hiya Jack. Didn't see you last year, are you a transfer?" Jack nodded "From Ireland" "Yeah, it was either that or Scotland" Bob laughed Jack joined in "Is something funny back there?" Jack being the smartass he was said "Yeah, he thought I was from Scotland" Jack said trying to do a good Scotland accent but failing miserably.

The class laughed as the teacher hushed them and got back to attendance. "Aren't you the jokester?" Bob laughed, Jack smiled and proceeded to take notes.

What felt like forever Lunch came, Jack walked in the cafeteria. Wade waved his hand frantically to get the Irishman's attention which he did. With his heart pounding heavily Jack proceeded to walk towards the table where Wade was. Once he finally got there he was introduced with new faces.

A/N Chapter 2!!!! I think it's good so far.....