Chapter Twenty-One

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Chapter Twenty-One: You're Back...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Mark's P.o.V

I sighed as I ended the skype call, that turned out way worse than I expected. Great! He's mad at you and I can't even make it up to him. I looked over at my clock, it was a little over midnight and I had school in the morning. I closed my laptop and went back to my bed, laying down as I closed my eyes. Slowly falling back asleep.

~In The Morning~

I woke up to the sound of my alarm clock, groaning as I shut it off and sat up. Memories of last night came back to me as I sighed. Running a hand through my hair as I picked up my phone, should I text him..? No, I'm probably the last person he wants to hear from. I got up and went to the shower, quickly taking one as I wanted to see Bob. He'll help me. I took a quick shower, threw on a black hoodie and jeans. Fixing my hair with my fingers as I took another glance at the clock. 6:45... I heard the shower being turned back on, Tim is up. Well at least I don't have to wake him up. It was too early to leave the house now. With nothing to do, I consider on talking to Jack once again. But my self doubt got the best of me, Jack is pissed off right now. He doesn't want to talk to me. Fuck! I shouldn't have said that, dammit. I put on some shoes that matched my outfit as I threw my book bag over my shoulder. Breakfast? Yeah, I left towards the kitchen as I pulled out a box of Cheerios and a bowl, murmuring a cuss word as there was no spoon I could find. 

Taking matters to extreme stupidity, I pulled out a plastic knife I had found. Pouring the cereal than the milk, I sat down and started to eat it... With a plastic knife... Alrighty then! I dipped the knife into the bowl and tried to eat the cereal. In complete and utter fail, the milk and Cheerios fell onto my crotch. Causing a small stain to appear, two Cheerios over my crotch as milk covered them. Well shit. Another go! I took the knife again and in despite of my failure before I tried to eat the cereal with the knife, only for the same results to happen. Well... Welcome to Idiot 101. I giggled, in sheer childish games, I took out my phone and snapped a picture of my cereal and milk covered groin. Once I did it I stood up, brushing off my groin from Cheerios and milk. 

Looking around once again since I actually got hungry and the teasing of almost having cereal in my mouth boosted my appetite. I had finally found a spoon in one of the drawers, not questioning why I didn't see it before and just taking it. Now I ate peacefully, actually getting the cereal in my mouth this time instead of having to feed my crotch. After five minutes or so I had finished eating, placing both the bowl and spoon in the dishwasher as I swung my bag over my shoulder once again. 7:20, yep, gotta get going before I'm late. 

I wasn't looking forward towards the school day, not at all. Having to explain to teachers that Jack wouldn't be attending there no more would probably be the death of me. It doesn't make matters any better that we had a fight last night and I feel like a complete asshat. The walk to school was quiet, which I wasn't used to since I always walked with Jack, my hand felt empty... We always held hands... I felt alone... Like a piece of me died, a piece of me was forgotten.. A piece of me didn't exist... Lost in the deep abyss of loneliness... My mind kept wandering if this was going to be like Aaron. Would Jack just stay? Continue his life over there? He would have to if his mom, god forbid, died. But then in a year's time, he'll be eighteen! He doesn't need to be with his Dad, right? He'll come back! He would... Right?