Chapter Twenty-Three

!Warning! This chapter will be very explicit, abuse, discrimination towards the LGBT community, sexual abuse. This whole chapter is a trigger warning, please, if this triggers you in any way, don't read. And if you need it, contact me or anyone else if you have any of these problems. You are loved. ^-^ 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Chapter Twenty-Three: I Thought Only Bad Guys Get This Punishment

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~Two Hours After The Fight Between Mark and Jack~ 

Jack's P.o.V 

I couldn't stop thinking about the fight we had, why would he think I would do something like that?! I have more things to worry about than fucking cheating! But... Now I miss him and I just want to be in his arms, I want to be with him.. I don't want to be here! I had my headphones in, listening to our song as I scrolled through the pictures of us... My door swung open and there was my dad, giving me no time to react he stormed up to me. Taking my phone out my hand, in the process ripping the headphones from my ear. "So you're up? Eh, I thought your punk-ass died after that beating I gave you. What's this?" he asked as he went on my phone, I instantly tried to grab my phone back but failed as he shoved me away. Pure fear ran down my body as he swiped through pictures of me and Mark. His face went red with anger as he showed me a picture of me and Mark kissing, "Who the fuck is this? And why the fuck are you kissing him?" he asked, his voice rough and deep. "H-h-he's m-my..." I stammered out, shuffling up to the wall where my bed was pushed up against. 

"You're gay?!" he snarled, giving me a look of disgust. "M-M-More like b-bisexual..." I squeaked, he went through more and more of my pictures, shaking his head as he threw my phone across the room. "Who is he?" "S-S-someone I m-met i-in A-America..." he growled, quickly placing his hand over my neck as he pushed forward, trapping me behind the wall and his hand. The air started to decrease as I desperately tried to move his hand from my neck so I could breath. "SO YOU ARE A FUCKING FAGGOT?!" he screamed in my face, tears welled up in my eyes as I narrowed my eyes away from his. I could smell the alcohol in his breath, he took me by the neck and slammed me back into the wall. I felt my vision go black for a moment, regaining it as he was right in my face again. 

"You fucking disgrace!" he yelled once again, taking me as he threw me off the bed. Hitting my head in the process as I groaned in pain. He picked me up by the back of my shirt, making me stand up as he pushed me against the wall. Coming behind me as he pressed his body against mine. "Isn't this what your sick fucking mind wants, huh? A man fucking you senseless?!" he had got a handful of my hair into his hands as he yanked my head backwards, "P-please... N-no..." I whimpered out, more tears running down my face.  He slammed my head against the wall and grabbed both my arms to pin them above my head. "Aren't you just a fucking whore, I bet he doesn't even love you!" he snarled into my ear, my vision was changing from black and white as he kept banging my head against the wall. 

"What's next? You want to be a fucking girl too?! You fucking faggot!" he let go of my hair and ran his hand down my body, stopping at my crotch as he groped it. "Maybe I should fucking use you like a girl, huh?! Is that what you want?! You want me to treat you like your fucking mother?! A whore!" he started to undo my jeans as I shook my head and cried out no. I squirmed, trying to get out of his hold. "S-stop t-touching m-me! Please!" tears streamed down my face, as he stuck his hand down my jeans feeling me, I laid my head on the wall opening my hands so they would also press against the wall. I then proceeded to move myself away from his hand, which ended up failing since he pushed me back against the wall.