Chapter Ten (Part One)

THIS DIDN'T COME AT WHEN I WANTED TO AND I'M SUPER SORRY FOR THAT! I KNOW I DIDN'T UPDATE FOR TWO DAYS. PLUS THIS IS ONE PART OF THE WHOLE CHAPTER! SO PART TWO IS GONNA COME OUT, I DUNNO TO BE HONEST. SHIT'S BEEN GOING DOWNHILL FOR ME, BUT I'LL TRY TO HAVE IT UP BY FRIDAY! THANK YOU GUYS, OH AND BEFORE I FORGET! I MADE A NEW FANPAGE ON SEPTIPLIER AND JACK AND MARK ON INSTAGRAM! AT MARKIMOO.JACKABOY INSTAGRAM! I POST SNEAK PEEKS OF MY SHIT BOOKS, EDITS THAT I MAKE WITH SHIT PROGRAMS, AND TALK ABOUT MY OPINIONS! FEEL FREE TO STOP BY! THANKS GUYS!!! 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Chapter Ten: A Relationship Confession (Part One of Two) 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Mark's P.o.V 

I woke up with the sun in my eyes, "Dammit." I muttered, not a way I like to be woke up. I look down to see Jack in my arms, his back was against my chest. As the light lightly bounced off his face, I was going to take him to the hill tonight. I already talked about it to the gang and they agreed to help me. I still haven't figure out what happened last night with the text, because I decided not to ask. 

I felt Jack shift in my arms slowly starting to wake up, I smiled and kissed his head. His eyes fluttered open, smiling once he saw me. "Morning beautiful." I said as I kiss his neck, he shivers and smiles back at me. "Morning." he replied as his cheeks were tinted pink, I awed at his adorableness and he blushed even harder. 

"I love you Mark." Jack tells me with a smile, "I love you too, Jack." Jack blushed and kissed my lips, I kissed back of course. We kissed a little more until we decided to get up, I remembered I still haven't asked him to the date. I got instantly nervous but I didn't let that stop me, "Hey, Jack?" I asked, he turned around to faced me and hummed. I smiled trying to reassure myself, "Would you like to go on a date with me?" I asked looking him straight in the eyes with a smile. He blushed and hugged me, "Of course I would love to go on a date with you! When is it?" 

I smiled and kissed him, "We leave around 7 and where? That's for me to know." I winked at him only causing him to blush even more. I wrapped my arms around his waist and brought him closer to me, we eskimo kiss. Both of us were smiling our asses off, before I actually went in for the kiss. 

We left the room, it was around 11am so someone should be up. We walked downstairs and into to living room where  Felix and Cry was in watching a cheesy chick flick. "Someone's guilty pleasure?" I asked as I laughed and dragged Jack to the loveseat, we heard chuckles from behind. "How did you know?" Felix asked, faking his surprised glances. I looked at him with the most serious face I could put on "Because it's my guilty pleasure too." we all started to laugh at my silly comeback and decided to watch the rest of the flick. 

After some hours had passed of us watching shitty movies on Netflix and cuddling everyone else finally woke up. We all talked and played some more games before I realized it was 4pm and I needed to set up the date. "Hey babe, do you have clothes or do I need to give you some and or drop you to your house?" I asked, he thinks about it "I think I'll go home, is that okay with you?" he answered, I smiled. "Of course it is, I'll drop you off now and pick you up at 7, okay?" he blushed and nodded. I smiled and looked at the rest of them with a wink to my eyes since they already know my plans. 

"Okay, so come on, you can borrow a pair of pants and just leave the flannel. Then, we'll go." Wade looks at Jack's attire again "Holy shit, that's Mark's lucky flannel!" Wade said astonished, Jack blushed again, I pulled Jack next to me. "Yes, that is my lucky flannel and I found someone amazing enough to wear it, besides me." Jack blushed even more and Wade rolled his eyes. 

I grabbed Jack's hand and lead him upstairs to our room, I passed him a pair of my pants and he instantly froze. "Do I...?" he asked pointing at the pants "Oh, do you want me to leave? I have no problem stepping out real quick." he blushed, and looked away from me not making eye contact. "No, it's fine, you can stay." I smiled reassuringly, he started to drag the pajamas down. 

I couldn't help but stare at his ass, smirking as I did so. Once he put on the skinny jeans he looked at me and smiled. I walked up to him and wrapped my arms around his waist, "You're beautiful, remember that. To me, you're my everything." I kissed him and he kissed back. 

I walked him home, he had all his stuff in his bag and said goodbye to everyone else. As we walked back to his house we held hands and talked about random subjects until we were finally there. He ranged the doorbell and his mom opens up, she sees our hands intertwined. "So, you just couldn't stay away? I see why." she says as she flashed a smile, Jack blushed and looked away. "Really Ma?" she laughs, "Wait, I never bought you a flannel nor those pants, are you wearing Mark's clothes? Isn't that just the cutest thing possible!" she said as she squealed, I smiled and kissed his cheek only causing him to blush  even more. 

"Mrs. McLoughlin, I was wondering about taking your son to a date tonight. I promise I'll bring him home before 11." I said, "Aw! Okay, but just make sure you two wear protection and hell, go for 12. I trust him." she said smiling, I smiled back with a tinted blush on my face. 

"Great! I'll pick him up at 7. Okay baby?" I said looking at him, he still had a bright blush on his face. "Okay baby." he kissed me on the lips and left inside his house. I smiled as he looked back and smirked at me. I winked, completely forgetting his mom was still leaning by the doorframe. 

Once Jack was completely out of sight Mrs. McLoughlin pulled me near her and whispered in my ear. "Take care of my son or I'll rip you apart. Trust me Mark, I do like you and trust you with my son but if he comes back hurt. Lights off. Where are you taking him tonight?" okay, not going to lie, I'm pretty scared, I never knew she had this dark side to her. "I'm going to walk him around the park and then to this big green hill where I set up a picnic, so we can eat and watch the stars and night's sky. I know he loves the sky." I gulped, she smiles and releases me "Nice choice, I like it. Sorry if I came off a bit harsh right there. Jack means a lot, hurt him, I hurt you 10 times as bad." I tried to pull out a smile "Later Mark." Later Mrs. McLoughlin." with that she smiled and close the door. 

I sighed as I walked to the hill, meeting the gang as I do so. Now, it time to set up. 

A/N AS I SAID BEFORE THE CHAPTER START, I AM SO, SORRY FOR NOT UPDATING FOR THE LAST TWO DAYS. I WANTED TO GET SOMETHING OUT THERE TO YOU GUYS SO THAT'S WHY THIS IS TWO PARTS. UH YEAH! THANKS AND SORRY AGAIN. 

PLUS IF YOU'RE A INSTAGRAM USER, FEEL FREE TO LOOK AT MY SHITTY SHIT ON MARKIMOO.JACKABOY! BAI GUYS! 

The world may never understand my true insanity.... 

~Leah Out